BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys FC

stpbrown

How about this for a team of players sold off / paid off / frozen out in just over a year by our chicken bothering overlords?

KALINIC ROBERTS

E-HD GRELLA ANDREWS EMERTON

JONES NELSEN SAMBA SALGADO

FIELDING

Anyone fancy this side over our current first eleven?

How about this for a team of players sold off / paid off / frozen out in just over a year by our chicken bothering overlords?

KALINIC ROBERTS

FIELDING

No. Who would score the goals in the team above?

That central midfield is lame. Still better than we have now. (How bad is that?)

No natural LB so stick Emo there and Niko on the right to give Jones a role in a five man midfield and I'd probably say it could give out current side a game. If you include JJ in there it'd be a drubbing.

Even with the Yak facing them, they'd probably even keep a clean sheet.

Having said that Allardyce managing our current team and Kean managing that lot, hmmm, close one...

KALINIC ROBERTS

FIELDING

Clearly a stronger outfit than the current outfit for all the promising youngsters coming through.

I'd play Emerton as a full back and push Jones into midfield and have Sam as Manager and enjoy the top half finish.

I had Grella in the 'frozen out' category but who knows?

All a bit of fun really, i.e. I'm sure you could put together a decent enough side of the players Hughes binned off.

However, the one thing that stands out to me is the amount of experience and leadership we have turned our backs on.

Clearly a stronger outfit than the current outfit for all the promising youngsters coming through.

I'd play Emerton as a full back and push Jones into midfield and have Sam as Manager and enjoy the top half finish.

Clearly??

Obviously Jones, Samba and Nelsen. Andrews would get a run out, but the rest wouldn't. I'm glad Roberts and Kalinic aren't wasting any more of our time to be honest. Dont think Diouf or Salgado would offer us much. I thought Grella was a fictional character.

Clearly??

Obviously Jones, Samba and Nelsen. Andrews would get a run out, but the rest wouldn't. I'm glad Roberts and Kalinic aren't wasting any more of our time to be honest. Dont think Diouf or Salgado would offer us much. I thought Grella was a fictional character.

Definitely agree on Kalinic, although he had his fans.

I would argue Diouf would give us some leadership, he is someone who can retain possession (didn't see much of either of those on Saturday!)

Emerton at right-back would surely be better than what we have. If not, can you not find a slot for him in somewhere in midfield?

Obviously the Yak is different class, but I would prefer J-Rob to the other jokers we have available up front

KALINIC ROBERTS

FIELDING

That's a vast amount of experience to lose in such a short time.No wonder we can't keep clean sheets or see out a game. :angry2:

Slight readjustment:

KALINIC ROBERTS

E-HD P. JONES ANDREWS EMERTON

CHIMBONDA NELSEN SAMBA SALGADO

FIELDING

I'd take that over what we are putting out now every day of the week.

That could easily be a team that Allardyce would have played a little over 12 months ago. Astonishing really.

Slight readjustment:

KALINIC ROBERTS

E-HD P. JONES ANDREWS EMERTON

CHIMBONDA NELSEN SAMBA SALGADO

FIELDING

I'd take that over what we are putting out now every day of the week.

That could easily be a team that Allardyce would have played a little over 12 months ago. Astonishing really.

More importantly, a team with a game plan which won their home matches!!

Archived