BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dramatic opinion article in the LT

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We never fill our stadium and most likely never will. An empty seat on match day is lost money you can never get back. Kids for a quid every match for me.

So I expect to pay no more than £35 for my lad's season ticket then. Fair's fair?

It would definitely fill the ground mind.

• Moderation Lead

We never fill our stadium and most likely never will. An empty seat on match day is lost money you can never get back. Kids for a quid every match for me.

I think that it is a good idea, as they'll have to bring parents with them, then they in turn will spend money on the concourse, and providing they get the bug, they could well be the future generations of Rovers supporters.

So I expect to pay no more than £35 for my lad's season ticket then. Fair's fair?

It would definitely fill the ground mind.

Bloody hell your old man started young! :lol:

I'm guessing he's not under 16? We can't ask the little didums to pay the same as adults, they earn no money and are a financial burden (LOL).

If it takes off we could get a ball-pool in the ground, they're great fun when your drunk. I'm getting carried away now.

I'd like to think concepts such as this would bred the next generation a bit better in an area beset with other clubs colours.

We have such low ticket prices. Our paid gates - if you control for where we are in league - are probably 40th or so in the country. If we're not prepared to dig deep and spend a few squid to support the side, how can we complain when our owners try to unload our big salaries.

I think a policy of evolution rather than revolution might have served the situation better.

........I'd wager that the back page of the LT sells more copies than the front.

No suprise there then. Some single fat woman with greasy lank hair and children hanging off both breasts and more clinging on to her pink lycra leggings complaining about damp spots on the ceiling of their free council flat, the discovery of yet another cannabis farm in some random attic and the odd honour killing do get more than a touch wearisome after four decades of such.

Realistically - even if we survive - crowds will drop next season, unless they sell up or drastically change their approach to running the club (getting jw back would be a good start)

:lol: I know one should never say never but there's not a chance of that. He'd need to be insane to come back here given his time of life and the position which he has now.

There's the rub though virtually all who were pushed out have moved forward and got much better positions, whilst we have either not replaced them or replaced them with incompetants. Check past threads and comments when varioius people were disposed off to see whose opinions you need to take notice of in future and whose opinions you can discard as stupidity.

I think that it is a good idea, as they'll have to bring parents with them, then they in turn will spend money on the concourse, and providing they get the bug, they could well be the future generations of Rovers supporters.

Get the bug? :rolleyes: The Ewood experience is bloody awful at present. More chance of putting them off for life.

No suprise there then. Some single fat woman with greasy lank hair and children hanging off both breasts and more clinging on to her pink lycra leggings complaining about damp spots on the ceiling of their free council flat, the discovery of yet another cannabis farm in some random attic and the odd honour killing do get more than a touch wearisome after four decades of such.

Not that you wish to stereotype of course! By the way, when was the last time you set foot in Blackburn? ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not that you wish to stereotype of course! By the way, when was the last time you set foot in Blackburn? ;)

I live in Blackburn these days I'm led to believe. At least they are the buggers who extort the wholly unfair community charge in return for emptying my bins.

oh I don't know drog ... the rich tapestry of our multicultural welfare state is something that we should be proud of isn't it? The grafs just shouting it out loud!

Archived