BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dramatic opinion article in the LT

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think its going to be this after all Venky's representative and Director of Blackburn Rovers Vineeth Rao thinks it is highly amusing to pose with Hitler and put it into the public Domain via his facebook page.

5032d.jpg

You really have got to question Venky's choice of appointment's and advisor's don't you.

p.s this is a genuine photograph, NOT photoshopped

Who cares? Nobody mistrusts the motives of the Venkeymob more than me but this is nowt.. just a bit of fun. I'll bet a minute ago he was photographed grasping Arafat by the balls.

I'll tell you who I mistrust more than anybody..... people without a sense of humour! And there's 3 come forward on this thread.

• Backroom

Well done Tom, brought reality back to it, why on earth are people getting hot and sweaty about that photo! I once stood next to a wax work of the ripper. Doesnt make me a murderer does it.

That's nothing, judging from the above picture Hitler once posed with newsreader Krishnan Guru-Murhty :o

I can confirm this photo is genuine as Vineeth was on my FB at one stage, and I saw this photo, Others are still on his Facebook like Rover23 who have also seen this picture

So what. Just a photo with a wax works model. Not something I would do. But horses for courses etc.

Reading the comments following the LT editorial is rather interesting. Not one so far has fallen for that guff.

Further they make our criticisms of the Raos and Kean look timid!

One thing right about that article. Nothing is going to change before the end of the season.

Both Venkys and Kean will be here at least until the end of the season.

Nothing should be done cos nothing can be done.

I've read the article, the LT is naive to think that fan power can overcome the limitations of the manager/squad and keep the club up.

I agree that ultimately it is down to the manager and players - however you can't ignore the impact of a positive atmosphere on younger players - or the influence that a noisy home crowd can have on borderline decisions.

I think AB is correct - as nothing will change between now and the end of the season - no matter how many protests are put on - Kean will still be the manager and Venky's will still be in charge.

Our best chance of somebody buying Venky's out is as a Premiership club !

In some people's eyes this makes me a "Rovers Fan" - in my eyes I am just supporting my club in what I feel is the best way (at this moment in time) - being pragmatic about what is likely to change before the end of the season.

Does he actually call for the protests to stop ? - or just to get behind the team on match day ?

Reading the comments following the LT editorial is rather interesting. Not one so far has fallen for that guff.

Further they make our criticisms of the Raos and Kean look timid!

Strange how the fans opinion/behaviour has manifested over the past 2/3 months since the Swansea/WBA/Bolton games. At that time, it seemed that every game there was a split in supporter opinion. There was the 'kean out/ protest brigade' and the 'get behind the lads brigade'. And it felt to me like every match it could have kicked off in the BBE lower.

Now though it has changed. Is everyone just resigned to the fact that we aren't being listened to and what will be will be? Have the performances improved and so there hasn't been the same tension at matches? Interesting to see the number of fans who march on Saturday!

I agree that ultimately it is down to the manager and players - however you can't ignore the impact of a positive atmosphere on younger players - or the influence that a noisy home crowd can have on borderline decisions.

How come we're in the relegation places then?

Strange how the fans opinion/behaviour has manifested over the past 2/3 months since the Swansea/WBA/Bolton games. At that time, it seemed that every game there was a split in supporter opinion. There was the 'kean out/ protest brigade' and the 'get behind the lads brigade'. And it felt to me like every match it could have kicked off in the BBE lower.

Now though it has changed. Is everyone just resigned to the fact that we aren't being listened to and what will be will be? Have the performances improved and so there hasn't been the same tension at matches? Interesting to see the number of fans who march on Saturday!

The BRAG site is now showing that 68 people have voted for where they are starting from, so read into that what you will. I would have expected a figure of over 1000 , after all this is the biggest march in Rovers history isn't it?

The telegraphs article is spot on, we need to get behind the team which will hopefully make a difference and encourage our players. It is the best way

to help out the entire club. If people want to march in protest no problem they have a right to vent their feelings as we all do.

The telegraph is not making excuses for the venkys or kean in fact they are condemning them.

No matter what happens I will not be booing anybody it is counterproductive, lets hope for a win.

The BRAG site is now showing that 68 people have voted for where they are starting from, so read into that what you will. I would have expected a figure of over 1000 , after all this is the biggest march in Rovers history isn't it?

Considering this site is, what, 12 years old, and it gets about 600 votes on a Steve Kean thread, 68 actually sounds a lot for a newly formed minority website, operating as a niche within a niche.

The "not-online majority" is used a lot in arguments so I'm going to say wait and see on the numbers. We might be surpised.

Considering this site is, what, 12 years old, and it gets about 600 votes on a Steve Kean thread, 68 actually sounds a lot for a newly formed minority website, operating as a niche within a niche.

The "not-online majority" is used a lot in arguments so I'm going to say wait and see on the numbers. We might be surpised.

Fair point.

The telegraphs article is spot on, we need to get behind the team which will hopefully make a difference and encourage our players. It is the best way

to help out the entire club. If people want to march in protest no problem they have a right to vent their feelings as we all do.

The telegraph is not making excuses for the venkys or kean in fact they are condemning them.

No matter what happens I will not be booing anybody it is counterproductive, lets hope for a win.

Of course I agree that we need to support the team...

However, what are we actually backing them for? So they can survive and we can do this again next season?

Archived