BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Looking Ahead to Next Season

Myles Anderson wasn't good enough to get a game

for Orient last year so we would be looking at another relegation if players of that quality were getting a game for us. He is only even going to be at the club if Kean is still there but even he would not be brave enough to play him would he?

The only time I want to see Myles Anderson on the pitch at Ewood is in stocks alongside his ''daddy'' with the whole of the Blackburn end pelting them with rotten tomatoes.

Lets be honest it wont be a case of who wants to stay and who wants to go. Anybody who they could get rid of for a fee will be gone.Those with no takers on high wages will be subsidised exits.Anybody playing for us in the Championship next year will be earning £5k per week which gives you some clue about who will be turning out in the blue and white halves. Basically kids and those brought in recently on sh1t wages who are that level anyway.eg Orr, Slew Petrovic, Marcus Olsson, Goodwillie

This will be horrendous and unless the kids are very very good we will be in the bottom reaches and Keano will be considered the cheap option who brought the kids through.

Just to complete this optimistic outlook we will have 6000 S T holders and be playing in front of home crowds of 8 or 9000 apart from the odd derby game where the away fans will come out in force because its their best chance for an eternity to come and rub our noses in it.

Venkys you scumbags -thanks very much

Just seen the Lancashire Telegraph for today with a headline ''Lets stay in the Prem''. Now why didnt i think of that? That explains why we have been so disinterested , dropping points everywhere , letting goals in for fun, engaging in some friendly banter between the manager and his loyal followers, exchanging some little witty anecdotes with our chums in India and playing some cheeky little games with the media letting them believe something isnt right at Blackburn.

Anyway obviously somebody has put their foot down now and said ''right lets stop joking around there must be some work to do -i know lets start by staying in the Prem''

So there you have it-we are going to try and stay up after all!!!

As for why we've now let two players (Emerton & Andrews) go on a free despite having contracts... actually, we terminated Diouf's contract too so technically that counts as three off the top of my head.

How often does that happen at premiership clubs?

Sounds like something Glasgow Rangers would do.

I remember reading some quote from Coco around November time saying something like,

'Now is the time of the season when getting points is important'

:wacko:

We then went on to be beaten by Bolton and WBA amongst others! Just don't listen to the clown that's what I do, I've not watched/listened/thought about any of his interviews since early January!

Archived