BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v West Ham

Should we pull off the great escape against, IMO, all the odds piled-up against us by Venky's and Coco, I desperately hope that our first match of next season is West Ham at home.

Can't wait for Big Sam to come face to face with Coco.

Should we pull off the great escape against, IMO, all the odds piled-up against us by Venky's and Coco, I desperately hope that our first match of next season is West Ham at home.

Can't wait for Big Sam to come face to face with Coco.

I would very much hope kean and Venky's aren't here next season.

Watching the Cardiff/WHam match yesterday, I'm sure I heard the commentator say that WHam would be worst hit of the promotion-chasing teams if Pompey have to resign and their record is expunged. [i think WHam would lose 6 points.]

However, if we do end up in the same division as them next season, the game at Ewood is one I wouldn't want to miss, for all the reasons given above! ;)

Was this thread actually produced by a Rovers fan? If Steve Kean is in charge of us when we face Allardyce it won't make a blind bit of difference to me. I'll still want us to win. In the same way i hope we beat Liverpool under Dalglish. I couldn't give a monkey's about Kean but i won't pine after Allardyce despite knowing his sacking was disgraceful. Rovers are my concern. We have been left with rotten owners and a sub standard manager. But i'll get no pleasure in watching Allardyce prove what we all already know. Namely, he puts out a better, more organised side. It won't take the edge off the inevitable glum sensation in defeat. I'd want Rovers to win even if we were managed by Pol Pot (if he were alive)

Knowing West Ham they will sack Sam when they get promoted

Not a feckin chance!

A friend of mine works at West Ham and you would not believe how much Sam is liked and respected from top to bottom of the club.

I'm pretty sure managers will want to be seen to be setting a good example given the recent media attention on handshakes.

It would be very irresponsible for either to do something that might inflame tensions on the pitch. I can't imagine anything would happen if the two were to meet.

Just not in the stands then....

Really ?

There will always be some bell ends, like there were at Rovers, who don't understand what a great job he's doing.

Haven't seen any protests, banners or tee shirts like we see with Coco.

Funny sometimes, you don't realise how good someone is until they aint there !

Archived