• Dunn
    • Marcus Olsson
    • Hoilett
    • Yakubu
    • Formica (Sub)
    • Modeste (Sub)
    • Goodwillie (Sub)
    • Didnt see the game, but like to see the results

Ok, its a tough one, but for consistency iv set the poll up as we said at the beginning of the season we would.

Who if anyone deserved any credit from the game? Robbo to keep it at 3-0? Dunn for his effort throughout? Or anyone else stand out for you?

• Backroom

David Dunn for me. Only Dunn, Robbo and Orr gave any proper effort and Dunn seemed the only player on the pitch who could potentially make a difference.

Unfortunately, you know you're in deep trouble when you're expecting David Dunn to run the entire game.

David Dunn for me. Only Dunn, Robbo and Orr gave any proper effort and Dunn seemed the only player on the pitch who could potentially make a difference.

Unfortunately, you know you're in deep trouble when you're expecting David Dunn to run the entire game.

My vote goes to those of us who foolishly travelled to Swansea in the belief that the Rovers were actually interested in retaining Premier League status. After that abject performance and team selection it's quite clear that the club can't afford Premier League football and are happy to drop in the Championship and hold a fire sale in the summer.

Man of the match? You must be having a giraffe!

The only thing decent and professional about this game, performance and result was our travelling support, who should be refunded in full by the club for matchday ticket and travel costs, recognising they were the only ones that cared.

Nathan Cleverly for me.

We went back to Cardiff on the train after the match. Had some more drinks. Went into this pub. One of our group says, Joe Calzaghe's over there at the end of the bar. So I went to have a look and sure enough there he was. Went back to our group of intrepid explorers who were now talking to some Welsh girls. "Yep, it's Joe Calzaghe alright, definitely" I said. These girls were very impressed with this, but didn't believe me so I said I'd take them over and introduce them to him (obviously I was hard as nails at this point as I'd had a few and I'm from Blackburn so what could possibly go wrong?).

Well they were very excited and I left them to get their pictures taken. I turned to Joes mate and said - "Sorry about this pal, it must be a right pain in the arse, I bet he gets this all the time". I patted him on the back and left.

Then one of the lads told me Joes mate was World boxing champion Nathan Cleverly. I'm not a big boxing fan. As he could probably tell.

Guest Wen Y Hu

The poll is now closed. Thanks to all for voting.

The result will be announced on the front page in due course.

Archived