BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BOYCOTT OF ALL MERCHANDISE AND FOOD AT EWOOD

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they call people like you ...Shyte Houses....wimp.

If I was to stoop to your levels, I could say, Its easier to say "Dont buy a Season Ticket" that from Manhatten and Southampton. <_<

I explained why I bought my Season Ticket. My post was aimed at those that will be attending games at Ewood next season.

Its your choice, but ..Why will you continue to purchase, Hughesy ?

Because I love wearing my colours.

And when I go to the ground, I usually have a drink or two and stick a bet on...not going to change what I do for any owners/ manager/ player.

I just don't get what you're trying to achieve.

Surely it will affect the club even more with even less money going into the club meaning more players having to leave to cover costs, even sh*tter players (if that's possible!) arriving and then going down to the next division which would then cause job losses to local staff who do deeply care for the club.

So my message to fans is:

Buy more pies and we'll keep Rovers alive!

Your message to fans could be:

No more lies and we'll buy pies,

Because I love wearing my colours.

And when I go to the ground, I usually have a drink or two and stick a bet on...not going to change what I do for any owners/ manager/ player.

You can get do all that without purchasing anything from Ewood. :rover:

I just don't get what you're trying to achieve.

Surely it will affect the club even more with even less money going into the club meaning more players having to leave to cover costs, even sh*tter players (if that's possible!) arriving and then going down to the next division which would then cause job losses to local staff who do deeply care for the club.

So my message to fans is:

Buy more pies and we'll keep Rovers alive!

Your message to fans could be:

No more lies and we'll buy pies,

But youve slagged me for buying a Season Ticket ? Make your mind up! ;)

The point of my post wasnt about Season Tickets, but sending a message whilst only giving V's the bare minimum!

You can get do all that without purchasing anything from Ewood. :rover:

What stick a can up my sleeve or take a flask in with me?? :huh:

Im not 15 and in need of smuggling alcohol in...

Il attend, support my team and buy my stuff as normal.....Southampton Tim has it spot on

I have paid for my Season Ticket (as I wont let Venkys and Kean take rovers away from me) but i would urge ALL fans to boycott merchandise, food etc.. from now on.

Does the club make the pies etc. Of course not. Why damage somebody elses job / business? Things in the shop are made by others - not the club. Do you think Blues bar will be empty on any match day. So you buy a season ticket, yet not a pint.

I have paid for my Season Ticket (as I wont let Venkys and Kean take rovers away from me) but i would urge ALL fans to boycott merchandise, food etc.. from now on.

They've already taken the club away from you. They did that when they bought the club and appointed Kean; and then continued to do that by selling the best players and not sacking Kean. If you're going to legitimise their regime by buying a season ticket then you might as well buy a pie. Your post makes no sense.

What stick a can up my sleeve or take a flask in with me?? :huh:

Im not 15 and in need of smuggling alcohol in...

Il attend, support my team and buy my stuff as normal.....Southampton Tim has it spot on

Southampton Tim has a go at people for buying Season Tickets, and then says we should by more pies so kiosk and other staff keep their jobs!

Spot on ?

But youve slagged me for buying a Season Ticket ? Make your mind up! ;)

I'm not slagging you off for buying a season ticket. I'm saying that your argument to pursuade others not give money to Venkys would have been better if you hadn't given them hundreds of pounds of your own money for your season ticket.

Good luck to you :tu:

Il attend next season and continue to purchase...thank you

Good. Once a supporter, always a supporter. No matter who owns the club or manages it or division the club is in. You either support the club through thick and thin - or be a glory hunter like some on here.

They've already taken the club away from you. They did that when they bought the club and appointed Kean; and then continued to do that by selling the best players and not sacking Kean. If you're going to legitimise their regime by buying a season ticket then you might as well buy a pie. Your post makes no sense.

The point of my post wasnt about Season Tickets, but sending a message whilst only giving V's the bare minimum!

Good. Once a supporter, always a supporter. No matter who owns the club or manages it or division the club is in. You either support the club through thick and thin - or be a glory hunter like some on here.

Don't talk bloody stupid.

Archived