BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The long wait til 8pm

So in their wisdom, the big chiefs at Sky and the Premier League have decided that it would be a marvellous idea to schedule today’s game not during the day, when most people are free from work but at 8 pm, which, having already halted a pillow fight and an incredibly clever ‘let’s dive off the bed!’ game, seems like forever away. So what do we do with ourselves until then? The obvious answer is to take ourselves off to the pub and drink ourselves numb in preparation for this evening. However, if like me, you have little menaces in tow, or maybe you have a partner to placate, or maybe even this season’s inflicted stomach ulcer to look after, hours of alcohol consumption may not be wise. So what to do? Any suggestions? The sillier the better, I’d say – I think we could all do with a bit of light relief on this stressful day. Over to you...

• Backroom

So in their wisdom, the big chiefs at Sky and the Premier League have decided that it would be a marvellous idea to schedule today’s game not during the day, when most people are free from work but at 8 pm, which, having already halted a pillow fight and an incredibly clever ‘let’s dive off the bed game'

Has Bob been eating too many sweeties again?

Take a drive to Accy Stanleys Crown Ground to see what the not too distant future holds for us - u can have a few beers in Stanleys local Crown pub too - you might end up liking it & never come back

Revision for exams tomorrow, Weds and Fri :'( 3hrs each, 3 essay Q's each. Why did I bother doing a degree??

Sounds more palatable than watching 90 minutes of Rovers later on.

I'm watching gay dwarf cheerleaders and eating venky chicken truffles and then I'm walking naked along the canal whilst singing always look on the bright side of life.

So no change to a normal day then Abbs?

So no change to a normal day then Abbs?

Haha well I took my dog for a walk instead.

The wife wanted me to go to boundary mill .. I apologised and said today of all days that ain't happening.

Archived