BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Avram Grant

I think as this is the most difficult league to get out of we now need a manager with experience of the championship my choices would be

Alan Curbishley

Graeme Souness

with Tugay as no.2 to either either of those 2 would be the logical choice to get straight back both have experience of the lower leagues & both can operate on a shoe string budget and both have the ability to get the best out of their players but this is Venkys they don't do logical.

Either one of these two with Tugay as assistant would instantly redeem Venkys in my eyes as it would restore hope.

Im not sure Souness would take it! I just cant see him working with the Venkys...........

He'd end up punching Venkatosh, stealing Bonjela's revolver and shooting Dopey D in the face.

what really scares me is how they would even go about getting a replacement if Kean was gone - they dont have enough football knowledge. We dont have an experienced CEO or board.

Given all that - if they had no choice but to get rid of Kean as that video and Kean being taken to court may leave even them no choice, then easiest solution would be to repeat what they did with Kean and promote Black. REALLY worried they may go that route.

what really scares me is how they would even go about getting a replacement if Kean was gone - they dont have enough football knowledge. We dont have an experienced CEO or board.

Given all that - if they had no choice but to get rid of Kean as that video and Kean being taken to court may leave even them no choice, then easiest solution would be to repeat what they did with Kean and promote Black. REALLY worried they may go that route.

Likely seek advise from our good friend Chris smallings dad.

For what it is worth, I have heard that Grant will most definitely not be considered.

The cheapest option is Bruce, because he would want Black as his assistant - who is already at Rovers.

Archived