BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Town figure heads join supporters campaign

It's not a bad shout, he'd be someone to appeal to the younger rovers fans and to quite a lot of people he'd be our highest profile fan at present.

its definately worth a try

there's a video on youtube of him talking about wanting venky's out in an interview so he obviously agrees

Earlier this year in April, I had the amazing pleasure of meeting and getting to chat to Matt Smith at the Doctor Who convention they had in Cardiff. Obviously I went because I'm a big fan of the show, but in getting a chance to speak to Matt we talked about Rovers for a few minutes rather than anything else. It was actually the day of the Bolton game and he seemed pretty nervous about it.

Really nice guy, I would imagine if an opporunity arose where you could get him on board for something then he would probably jump at the chance.

Unfortunately, use of a TARDIS to go back in time to before the days of Venkys and Steve Kean so we can prevent it from ever happening is unlikely :/

It is something we discussed when the video first appeared, it is a good idea, however getting hold of him is another thing entirely

I may be able to offer a chance of this or at least opportunity to try - I will PM you mark

• Backroom

It is something we discussed when the video first appeared, it is a good idea, however getting hold of him is another thing entirely

My ex wanted to 'get hold of him' for 'another thing entirely'. She might have succeeded for all I know, but she was no Daisy Lowe!

Archived