BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Declaration of War

Great. Off you pop then, decapitate the evil witch using your lethal caps key and bring her head back so that we can all enjoy a game of keepy uppy on the Blackburn End with it. Everyone will enjoy that and fully support you.

tr002.jpg

LOL.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about a yellow/black shield behind the rovers emblem with RTID underneath as a motto.

I think the Rovers emblem will be copyright and will require a certain number of distinct changes (five?) to avoid legal issues.

Does anyone know what the club make out of the on-site betting at Ewood? Would it hurt VenKean if we boycotted the bookies at the ground? Who are the the bookmakers on-site these days?

... and Jack Lewis, and Bob Crompton ... Lawrence Cotton.

Remember, 136 years of history. Stable management, careful stewardship over decades. In all that time, bar a few years we've been in the top two divisions.

All that hard work and astute ownership ... ruined by idiots in 18 months.

I think they call it collateral damage.

Very hard to take isn't it,well over a century of people entrusted with caring for this club who have done their very best even through two world wars and other testing times,now we are somehow lumbered with this utterly clueless,uncaring lot...should NEVER have been allowed to happen.

Makes my blood boil.

Does anyone know what the club make out of the on-site betting at Ewood? Would it hurt VenKean if we boycotted the bookies at the ground? Who are the the bookmakers on-site these days?

The space would be rented to the bookie with the contract.

Wouldn't it be a mass show of no confidence if the bookie in the ground received nothing but bets against Rovers from the casual punters in the ground?

... and Jack Lewis, and Bob Crompton ... Lawrence Cotton.

Remember, 136 years of history. Stable management, careful stewardship over decades. In all that time, bar a few years we've been in the top two divisions.

All that hard work and astute ownership ... ruined by idiots in 18 months.

I think they call it collateral damage.

Not sure if that would fit onto a t-shirt though.

Archived