BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Majiball

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Maj has his own thread.

Majiball is a top poster who makes great posts and should be made Prince of BRFCS.

Long live the Maj.

Maj Maj Maj Maj Maj Maj Maj Maj Maj

I think I've had more than enough to drink...

Firstly apologies for the none reply, I will respond tomorrow, once I am sober.

I have read the PM and you will be pleased to know I can answer all your Q's as I know the man in question very well. Don't worry it's not a con.

Stuart, love it.

Glenn you have my permission to crown me whenever you want!!!!

You do all realise I'll never let this thread die.

Some interesting facts about Majiball:

If you stab Majiball, your knife will bleed.

Majiball wakes up his alarm clock every morning.

If you are stuck on a test and you don't know the answer to a question, write in Majiball. The answer is always Majiball.

Majiball can give himself CPR.

Majiball was what Willis was talkin' about.

Majiball can hammer a wall into a nail.

People say "bless you" when you sneeze because Majiball might catch your soul. It's a myth. Majiball can take your soul whenever he wants.

Majiball once played The Price Is Right. The prices attempted to guess the numbers Majiball was thinking of.

Majiball is the only person that can kick you in the back of your face.

Majiball can whistle while he talks.

C'mon Toppers and co, you can't just recycle Chuck Norris jokes!

Although I do know that Maj has a bear rug in his front room. The bear isn't dead, it's just afraid to move!

• Backroom

Thanks.

Please close the thread now mods, sounds like Maj will be insufferable otherwise.

Stay on topic please, either praise Majiball or face my wrath

I heard Majiball was the rightful successor to the Dear Leader, he is also a more manly man than both Gael Givet and Olaf Melberg

Majiball never sleeps, he waits.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse actually live in Majiball's nutsack.

When Majiball played golf for money, maji marked down a hole in 0 every time, a pro at the golf club, said to Majiball: "excuse me sir, but you cant score zero on a hole". Majiball turned towards the man and said, im Majiball, the man then proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by Majiball, Majiball roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways.

Majiball never sleeps, he waits.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse actually live in Majiball's nutsack.

When Majiball played golf for money, maji marked down a hole in 0 every time, a pro at the golf club, said to Majiball: "excuse me sir, but you cant score zero on a hole". Majiball turned towards the man and said, im Majiball, the man then proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by Majiball, Majiball roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways.

look if you're that great just rid the club of Venkys, Kean and anyone associated with them and find us a new set of owners who know something about football. That should take you what remains of this morning and tomorrow you can go on to save the world :lol:

look if you're that great just rid the club of Venkys, Kean and anyone associated with them and find us a new set of owners who know something about football. That should take you what remains of this morning and tomorrow you can go on to save the world :lol:

Consider it done, me and my best mate superman will sort it after lunch.

I'd happyily sort out everything else other than the football. One day.

Can we close this thread, I've just thrown my breakfast up :(

Majiball is hard he makes people vomit at breakfast from 4,000 miles away.

:lol:

I post mainly on the mobile skin so didn't notice til now that you had actually changed his status! Brilliant! :D

Hi Darling,

How you doing???

My little princess!!!!!

Majiball built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Majiball met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

:lol: Brilliant.

Those who refer to Ste B as "that intellectual pygmy" have it all wrong...

Any complaints from me about schoolyard-esque cyber-bullying by site admin will just be taken as a sense of humour failure and confirm my new tag!

Total Genius. :tu:

That'll teach me for posting when drunk, I suppose!

Archived