BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ralfinho

Sounds plausible, but it might just be his agent who's got wind of our spending spree and are trying to alert other clubs... Anyway, if this is true I can't see Goodwillie staying.

Yeah if true would be positive - striker options would be Best, Davis, Gomes and Rochina. Not bad for the championship. Goodwillie as you say must then be surplus to requirements.

I think he's a goalscoring central midfielder, quite tall and good in the air. Don't think he's ever played left wing or striker though!

He's always been a striker/winger, perhaps you're thinking of Steven Davis, former Rangers midfielder and recently signed for Southampton

He's always been a striker/winger, perhaps you're thinking of Steven Davis, former Rangers midfielder and recently signed for Southampton

I wasn't thinking of the ex-Rangers chap but after doing some research (lesson learnt!) i realise i was talking out of my arse in thinking he was centre mid! I stand by the 'fact' that he may be quite tall though! Saw him a bit on the footy league show at the end of last season and he scored quite a few. He's apparently injury prone though.

Anyway, off to bury my head in shame now. :blush:

He was out injured for a chunk of last season with a facial injury so I wouldn't put that down as an injury that we should be concerned about really. Type of player we need to be looking at, scored goals on this league, only a year left on his contract, only 24, coming off the back of a good season. Ticks the right boxes for me.

He was out injured for a chunk of last season with a facial injury so I wouldn't put that down as an injury that we should be concerned about really. Type of player we need to be looking at, scored goals on this league, only a year left on his contract, only 24, coming off the back of a good season. Ticks the right boxes for me.

Isn't his goals record before last season pretty atrocious though? Anybody know if this was due to him being played on the wing previously? And whether he played the wing this season?

Archived