BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] WHO ELSE LEAVES?

ABBEY

I think Agnew will go , but don't think Shaw will too . Any appointments in

This department are equally if not more important as the next manager . Rovers need a strong board with a clear remit of being able to make decisions . I don't think departed directors will return , but it's important now that everyone pulls in same direction . If they don't then it's impossible for things to improve off the pitch

Agnew clearly nailed his colours to mast and was an integral part of ‘team Kean’ which has almost brought the club to its knees in my opinion. He has allegedly been causing mayhem behind the scenes to elevate his position at the club also, is interested in nothing but status and money and should be run out of the club much like Kean was.

The man was a laughing stock as a press officer and is now a laughing stock as chief director of bullshit smoke and mirrors.

AGNEW OUT – “WE’LL NOT REST UNTIL HE GOES”!

Shaw hasn't done much wrong in my opinion, but he's out of his depth working at our level, so Shaw out also.

+1. Agnew has done as much as anyone to pit fan against fan . The fact he calls himself a Rovers fan is a what does that mean? insult.

I sincerly hope Ewood is filled with 'Agnew Out' banners against Wolves.

Kean's bodyguard needs to disappear too, and take his meat head security goons with him.

Really !?!

29 April 2012 Eric Black speaking on talkSPORT Radio - Kean deserves a knighthood never mind Manager of the Year

Just passing on what I heard. I'd imagine what he says in the public domain is very different to his true thoughts. If we're looking to begin the Kean cull with the coaching staff then his drinking buddy Hendry needs to go first.

I feel the need to rebuke blueboy and anyone else who proposes banners against anyone else at the next home game.What the team and the world need to see is a unified support in great numbers for the team and club. Any protests now would generally allow pundits to tarnish the fans with the brush of general disarray.

Get behind the team now,be as loud as possible.

We are the Rovers.

I feel the need to rebuke blueboy and anyone else who proposes banners against anyone else at the next home game.What the team and the world need to see is a unified support in great numbers for the team and club. Any protests now would generally allow pundits to tarnish the fans with the brush of general disarray.

We are the Rovers.

i feel suitably rebuked Aggers!

We are the Rovers.

Not even the odd thanks for leaving us Stevie banner

I think Agnew will go , but don't think Shaw will too . Any appointments in

This department are equally if not more important as the next manager . Rovers need a strong board with a clear remit of being able to make decisions . I don't think departed directors will return , but it's important now that everyone pulls in same direction . If they don't then it's impossible for things to improve off the pitch

Couldn't agree more with you Glen but i don't think Venkys have it in em to let any one make any decisions here.,And who is this strong Board assuming some are leaving?

We are the Rovers.

I kind of agree with this, as much as Agnew needs to get as far away from this club as possible, more banners and protests is just going to make us look bad again. I can just imagine Sky and Talkshyte saying that we're always looking for someone to blame and we're never happy unless we are protesting.

Next week I just want to go to Ewood and forget about the last 18 months under scumbag, no protests, no hostile atmosphere, just the good old Ewood I used to know and love.

Archived