BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Club PR stance

SAS

I hope after what has happened the club take the MASSIVE opportunity now to integrate back with the fans.

No more fobbing us off.

No more bad press.

The club can really take off again but it needs us. I'd urge the club to bring in new deals for the stay away fans that will no doubt return.

I wonder what reaction we will get...

The club can really take off again but it needs us. I'd urge the club to bring in new deals for the stay away fans that will no doubt return.

I wonder what reaction we will get...

Well the deals shouldn't be better than the ones those fans who never left the Club in the first place are on but yes, if season tickets are not usually available at this point in the season they should certainly be made available again at normal rates given these are special and rather unique circumstances.

As long as supporters also realise it's a one off situation and don't think they can just leave it to see how we go on for seven or eight games before purchasing a season ticket every year as well.

Well the deals shouldn't be better than the ones those fans who never left the Club in the first place are on but yes, if season tickets are not usually available at this point in the season they should certainly be made available again at normal rates given these are special and rather unique circumstances.

As long as supporters also realise it's a one off situation and don't think they can just leave it to see how we go on for seven or eight games before purchasing a season ticket every year as well.

Agreed they shouldn't be any better than what current s/t holders got. But with 4 home games gone perhaps they could go on sale at the original 'frozen' price...

In the last few hours, think Shaw has proven that we need better in the boardroom as his comments post Kean are a bit strange, talking as if we should be gutted.

He is actually slagging owners off ... by praising kean ... and like him resigning is a complete surprise to owners. he's making it difficult for owners to get new manager in. never seen any club director do this supporting outgoing manager and condeming owners

You have got to remember though the shelving bloke was brought in by a Team Kean Director, so obviously he is going to back him.

There as been no PR working in the best interests of Blackburn Rovers since December 2010 and before that is was pretty crap, it makes you wonder how the company that are providing the PR have survived so long.

Archived