BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] sam glad to be out of brfc

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I do at times generalise our fans, and for that I apologise. But I am posting in that thread, and I'm not tripping myself up, whilst posting freely with exactly how I feel and not hiding any discriminations. So whilst I sometimes generalise our fans, and he seems to generalise people from Rishton, we should both post in there to see what happens.

No then, you don't get it. I'd have sacked Allardyce and taken a risk by appointing a manager I believed would keep us in the division. Hopefully we would have stayed in the league, and the chances would have been that we would have done with the quality we had at the time which has since been stripped. i would have looked to attempt to reinvest the money wisely from any sales we did make (Jones would have gone at some point, Samba would have), though that in itself would be a risk. But hey, that is football, it's full of risks. And i'd much rather be in the situation where you are exploring the possibilities of the club without resorting to Sam's football. Others would disagree and do things differently, but that's how I'd do it. I make no guarantees it will make you finish as high as we got under Allardyce, but that's not absolutely everything for me.

As for Shebby Singh, I actually happen to dislike him, so I don't see why you would think I do. Yoda himself, mentioned that conspiracy theory to me in a private message earlier today. I've no idea where it's come from and if anybody wants to search back and find posts where I'm in any kind of love-in with him, do feel free. You lot are a fan of conspiracy theories, after all.

Yes it was private wasn't it

you must be refering to this

"So it appears to me that you have some hidden agenda, you are obviously pro venkys and Shebby and like to make comments that are there to contradict for no reason."

no conspiracy theory mentioned there,

your "last" pm to me is awesome, a shrink would have a field day with it, tell me is it PRIVATE or not?

Yeah, I do at times generalise our fans, and for that I apologise. But I am posting in that thread, and I'm not tripping myself up, whilst posting freely with exactly how I feel and not hiding any discriminations. So whilst I sometimes generalise our fans, and he seems to generalise people from Rishton, we should both post in there to see what happens.

No then, you don't get it. I'd have sacked Allardyce and taken a risk by appointing a manager I believed would keep us in the division. Hopefully we would have stayed in the league, and the chances would have been that we would have done with the quality we had at the time which has since been stripped. i would have looked to attempt to reinvest the money wisely from any sales we did make (Jones would have gone at some point, Samba would have), though that in itself would be a risk. But hey, that is football, it's full of risks. And i'd much rather be in the situation where you are exploring the possibilities of the club without resorting to Sam's football. Others would disagree and do things differently, but that's how I'd do it. I make no guarantees it will make you finish as high as we got under Allardyce, but that's not absolutely everything for me.

As for Shebby Singh, I actually happen to dislike him, so I don't see why you would think I do. Yoda himself, mentioned that conspiracy theory to me in a private message earlier today. I've no idea where it's come from and if anybody wants to search back and find posts where I'm in any kind of love-in with him, do feel free. You lot are a fan of conspiracy theories, after all.

You are a poor excuse for a troll braddock or a wum. You are sorry to generelaze and yet you do it a fraction of a second later.

like jim said, a club like ours is not the right place to do an experiement. You wouldnt care if we finished lower, finishing lower could possibly mean player value would drop, tv money too and perhaps even sponsorships, sounds like a brillianr way at doing business, straight out of the venky manual.

oh and by the way, my shebby comment had absolutely nothing to do with a conspiracy, but was written in jest, because shebby wants to groom the next big thing, just like a lot of fm players do and your pov with experiements and all the other nonsense, seems to me, like someone who thinks fm = reality. So no conspiracy, just a poor joke it seems ;)

I noticed you didn't answer my post on the last page. Topman made an attempt but it was clearly a load of rubbish as he admitted Sam was a good manager for the type of budget we were on under the Trust, but then said when Venky's came in sacking him at some point would have been the right thing. However Venky's didn't exactly have a massive budget themselves and it wasn't all that different to the Trusts budget. In fact had we been going down under the Trust I would guess they would have freed up more money for transfers than Venky's did last season.

How many managers have consistently led their teams to mid table or better finishes on the sort of budget Sam had (either under the Trust or what Venky's would have given) since the year 2000 in the Premier League?

I had Sam, Curbishley, Hughes and Pulis. Of those only Hughes has ever played anything remotely attractive, and even then his last year or so at Rovers the style of play was being criticised and if things go the way they are at QPR he'll be out of this club. Pulis has had significantly more to spend too.

MON was only at Celtic and big spending Villa in this time. Moyes has done brilliantly on the budget he's had, but it's been in a different league to the budget at Rovers.

So, since the financial disparities in the league became so marked, if the number of managers who've consistently managed to achieve what you've been asking for is so low, surely you have completely unrealistic expectations?

Sam was a good manager to steady the ship and save us. He'd be a good manager to get now, for example. But as somebody once said, it's not the medicine you enjoy taking, and once you're better you stop taking it and move on.

You are a poor excuse for a troll braddock or a wum. You are sorry to generelaze and yet you do it a fraction of a second later.

like jim said, a club like ours is not the right place to do an experiement. You wouldnt care if we finished lower, finishing lower could possibly mean player value would drop, tv money too and perhaps even sponsorships, sounds like a brillianr way at doing business, straight out of the venky manual.

oh and by the way, my shebby comment had absolutely nothing to do with a conspiracy, but was written in jest, because shebby wants to groom the next big thing, just like a lot of fm players do and your pov with experiements and all the other nonsense, seems to me, like someone who thinks fm = reality. So no conspiracy, just a poor joke it seems ;)

Our club was in a good position to sack Allardyce and appoint a good manager. Any managerial appointment has a risk, from the top of the league to the bottom. But that doesn't mean you don't make changes when a manager has gone as far as they can and the football is abysmal. The problem was the hiring after the sacking.

I'm not talking about experiments. Kean was an experiment. Sacking Allardyce and moving on doesn't have to mean disaster.

I was talking about you and Yoda, and I've seen both of your posts and it's clear that you do like the odd conspiracy theory. So who's generalising there?

Sam was a good manager to steady the ship and save us. He'd be a good manager to get now, for example. But as somebody once said, it's not the medicine you enjoy taking, and once you're better you stop taking it and move on.

Our club was in a good position to sack Allardyce and appoint a good manager. Any managerial appointment has a risk, from the top of the league to the bottom. But that doesn't mean you don't make changes when a manager has gone as far as they can and the football is abysmal. The problem was the hiring after the sacking.

I'm not talking about experiments. Kean was an experiment. Sacking Allardyce and moving on doesn't have to mean disaster.

I was talking about you and Yoda, and I've seen both of your posts and it's clear that you do like the odd conspiracy theory. So who's generalising there?

you´d take an unnecessary risk, others with a modicum of sense would´nt.

talking about me and yoda, yoda hasnt even posted in the black playrer organisation thread, so you generalized just after apoligising, not the brightest move..

ahh you´ve read our posts and we like conspiracy theories, please point me to a post, where im having a tin hat moment with conspiracy theories. Regarding Jerome.? thats not really a tin hat moment is it.. Like the great mikkel kessler said before challenging joe calzaghe, i dare you.. now jog on and find one shred of evidence to back up your claim.

you´d take an unnecessary risk, others with a modicum of sense would´nt.

talking about me and yoda, yoda hasnt even posted in the black playrer organisation thread, so you generalized just after apoligising, not the brightest move..

ahh you´ve read our posts and we like conspiracy theories, please point me to a post, where im having a tin hat moment with conspiracy theories. Regarding Jerome.? thats not really a tin hat moment is it.. Like the great mikkel kessler said before challenging joe calzaghe, i dare you.. now jog on and find one shred of evidence to back up your claim.

He will just go off at an even weirder tangent now greco, accused me on pm of using my wife ethnicity as a get out of jail card!, re the black player thread I think. Even though I have never posted in it like you pointed out.

I don't think he gets out much and therefore does not interact on a personal basis with people. Maybe he sees' himself as the new Vinjay

He will just go off at an even weirder tangent now greco, accused me on pm of using my wife ethnicity as a get out of jail card!, re the black player thread I think. Even though I have never posted in it like you pointed out.

I don't think he gets out much and therefore does not interact on a personal basis with people. Maybe he sees' himself as the new Vinjay

thats just disgusting,the disgust is enhanced because he stated." I am posting in that thread, and I'm not tripping myself up, whilst posting freely with exactly how I feel and not hiding any discriminations", in regards to black player union. Basically the troll will act as if he speaks freely and then through pm show his true colours.

sadly thats how he debates, moving the posts and as you say comes back on an even weirder tangent.

Show my true colours? I said he was a generaliser all over this thread (so nothing I keep special for PM's) and told him he'd fit in nicely with some in the black player association thread (which covered many things other than race). He came back saying he wasn't racist because he had an asian wife and I asked him what relevance that had to not being racist (equivalent of saying I've got a black mate so I can't be racist, even though racism is far moree complex than that) and that it was insulting to wheel his wife's ethnicity out as a get out clause. I said it was disrespectful to her. Not to mention the fact that I wasn't specifying he was racist, i was saying he may generalise to other things in life if he does generalise about other things, as that is a trend that people tend to have. he's suddenly worried i'm calling him a racist, when that is not the case. i have no idea if he is or he isn't.

I'm being completely consistent on the board to PM's.

I'm more than happy to post all the pm's on here with Yoda's permission if he wants to try and twist things. I'm not going to respond to them directly past what i've said here though, as I have more respect for his privacy. I'll await his permission instead.

I haven't seen any Sam-sackers deny that he would have kept us in the Prem.

That's nothing really to do with their argument.....they argue most could have kept us up and the absolute failures of Ince and Kean have given the impression that only Sam could have kept us there whereas there is a reason in 18 seasons, we only finished in the bottom 5 twice under Kean and Kidd.

Apologies to people for the off topic posts but with Yoda accusing me of needing a shrink I've asked him for permission to post the public messages then there's no chance of allusions to anything. I know you all don't care and I'll post it in a more relevant place (not in the football section). I'm only posting this here, as it is in reply to what has been said above in this thread.

[braddock

Show my true colours? I said he was a generaliser all over this thread (so nothing I keep special for PM's) and told him he'd fit in nicely with some in the black player association thread (which covered many things other than race).

The pot calling the kettle black

He came back saying he wasn't racist because he had an asian wife and I asked him what relevance that had to not being racist (equivalent of saying I've got a black mate so I can't be racist, even though racism is far moree complex than that) and that it was insulting to wheel his wife's ethnicity out as a get out clause.

what an idiotic comparison.

I said it was disrespectful to her.
e

no, you were disrspectful to him and his wife, insinuating he was racist and he absolutely called your bluff and surprised you by having an asian wife.

Not to mention the fact that I wasn't specifying he was racist, i was saying he may generalise to other things in life if he does generalise about other things, as that is a trend that people tend to have. he's suddenly worried i'm calling him a racist, when that is not the case. i have no idea if he is or he isn't.

again, The pot calling the kettle black

I'm being completely consistent on the board to PM's.

would that be consistent trolling.?

I'm more than happy to post all the pm's on here with Yoda's permission if he wants to try and twist things. I'm not going to respond to them directly past what i've said here though, as I have more respect for his privacy. I'll await his permission instead.

and again, The pot calling the kettle black

so you release info about your pm´s , without his permission, about yoda´s conspriacy theories and now you wont release info about the pm´s..

you are certainly captain consistency.

You accused me of being a conspiracy freak, find any proof or once again backtracking.?

Where have i called him a racist?

I said he had conspiracy theories about me being a Shebby lover. That in no way compromises anything about him at all.

And you have to wait until I give permission to post them, too. Why on earth do you both have access to the same private messages? Why can't he post them?

you said me and yoda were conspiracy theorists, so once again, provide som proof that i am one.?

A wise person once told me, if you are debating someone and they cant keep track of their own stories or what they´ve said, you´d be wise to assume they are lying. He then stated, the easiest thing to rememeber, is the truth, the hard part is keeping track of your lies and its not hard to figure out which category you fit into.

you said me and yoda were conspiracy theorists, so once again, provide som proof that i am one.?

A wise person once told me, if you are debating someone and they cant keep track of their own stories or what they´ve said, you´d be wise to assume they are lying. He then stated, the easiest thing to rememeber, is the truth, the hard part is keeping track of your lies and its not hard to figure out which category you fit into.

Please answer the questions I asked. After all, you accuse me of moving the goalposts...

Given what Yoda said to me it's quite clear he is a conspiracy theorist, in my opinion, but I won't elaborate more on that without his permission.

I presumed you were calling me a Shebby lover and so perhaps unfairly lumped you into the same camp as him, for that I apologise if it isn't true, but it's kind of weird that you seem to getting access to his private messages if you aren't in some way in cahoots.

Can the admins please confirm by looking at my IP address or however you do these things, that I do indeed live in Rishton? It's something that has got yoda twisting and turning in his sleep all night. Best to check the posts that occur outside of work hours, though as i sometimes post from work and I do not work in Rishton. I am posting from home right now.

Can we move some of these posts to a new thread outside the football section though as I'm sure it'll be annoying a few. Link to the new thread though so that anyone who does care can follow what's going on (not that there'll be many) and i can clarify that i've told no lies. This is incredibly off topic.

Where have i called him a racist?

I said he had conspiracy theories about me being a Shebby lover. That in no way compromises anything about him at all.

And you have to wait until I give permission to post them, too. Why on earth do you both have access to the same private messages? Why can't he post them?

He's the one who keeps racially abusing the kettles. Wouldn't worry about it.

so you made a baseless accusation.?

I really dont know what questions you want answered and quite frankly im not sure i´d bother answering them, since you might feel the urge to twist everything thats being written.

They got rid of stuff not about the Allardyce discussions. Things I'd asked to be moved out of the football thread but were deleted instead. Probably best that way anyway.

They've left in some Allardyce related stuff.

• Backroom

So where do you want the Sam Allardyce discusions?

Allardyce stuff is no problem Den

What isn't ok is pointless accusations thrown around and ongoing personal arguments

Archived