BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] awwwwww pooor colin

ABBEY

If they'd offered him £1000 pw it would have been easily enough AND he'd have taken the job. Football and footballers do not live in the real world. No wonder attendances are down at Ewood when everybody concerned with the club is taking the p1ss.

I feel deeply for the peopple he's hurt and the lives he's damaged but I'm not ready to write him off just yet. What he went through has taken him to some very dark places, I hope he can turn things around and try and make amends for some of the things he's done.

It's never too late to turn things around, he needs to start making some better choices, put the past behind him and move forwards.

This is probably going to upset most people but here goes. I think we all accept that rovers defence has been a lot better since Eric black took charge. Hendry was on soccer am a couple of weeks ago, and said he had been involved in the coaching side of things a lot more in the prior couple of weeks. He implied since black took charge.

Is it therefore a coincidence that our defending has wholly improved since Hendry has seemingly had a more hands on role?

For all his personal problems, is it possible he may actually be a decent football coach? A lot of people seem to want him out purely because of his problems away from football, but haven't contemplated he might actually be doing a good job. Grant Hanley was singing his praises in a recent interview.

Not defending the guy in any way but are they seriously asking us to beleieve he is on £8000 per week as a defensive coach-behave!! Well if he was and he wasn't paying £1000 per week as agreed what would you do??? Go to court and get it sorted ie court take it of his wages directly OR would you for the umpteenth time prefer to see your lovey dovey photo in a national newspaper??

Has that Hector fella got a screw loose-he seems to be loving his own publicity.

But at the same time Big Col get your life sorted out

How the hell would they know what he earns?

Not defending him atl all BTW.

A recent report in the same paper said he earned 4k a week, that figure seems more realistic and he still should pay those poor people back.

I feel deeply for the peopple he's hurt and the lives he's damaged but I'm not ready to write him off just yet. What he went through has taken him to some very dark places, I hope he can turn things around and try and make amends for some of the things he's done.

It's never too late to turn things around, he needs to start making some better choices, put the past behind him and move forwards.

Probably one of the more Sensible comments on this matter.

David what you should realise yes he might be now doing a good job with the defensive set up and Eric may have given him a more hands role but no matter what he earns if it is 8,000 or 4,000 a month whatever it is he should still pay those people back it is common courtesy to settle your debts even if it means doing without certain luxuries it is just common decency to pay back your debts at the end of the day if you drive around in a new Merc everywhere you can certainly pay back to those people the 1,000 per month I do feel for him and what he went through losing his wife and what he's gone through but many people lose their loved ones through no fault of their own but they still manage to pay of their debts.

Archived