BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How can we survive

Great double! Sit back and criticise a group of fans while doing nothing yourself but moaning, then give Cameron another 5 years to destroy the country.

Just the sort of chap we need right now!

Obviously I would never vote Tory......................we need the owners either to get out or WAKE UP and put the unanimous running of the club in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing. That's total control. The person running the club should be given an annual budget and left to do they job without any interference. And ex-useless TV pundit, failed shelf salesman and former programme printer come as close to qualifying for that as my local butcher. So no I cannot support BRAG whilst they continue to appease SIngh, Shaw and Agnew. They should be striving to rid the club of these diseases, not having tea, biscuits and mutual back slapping sessions.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously I would never vote Tory......................we need the owners either to get out or WAKE UP and put the unanimous running of the club in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing. That's total control. The person running the club should be given an annual budget and left to do they job without any interference. And ex-useless TV pundit, failed shelf salesman and former programme printer come as close to qualifying for that as my local butcher. So no I cannot support BRAG whilst they continue to appease SIngh, Shaw and Agnew. They should be striving to rid the club of these diseases, not having tea, biscuits and mutual back slapping sessions.

Blue and White, what have you done in your attempt to rid the club of the diseases you talk about?

Blue and White, what have you done in your attempt to rid the club of the diseases you talk about?

Maybe if certain members of BRAG shouldn't respond with antagonising posts to every negative comment they receive if they want to be seen as a respectable and professional outfit.

so we are back to in-fighting again all down to a poor appointment of a manager, all could have been avoided if we had gone for a decent manager, singh should walk

Well I think we can at least ALL agree with that. What a pity we can't all agree on very much else.

I'm not representing anybody or anything and couldn't give a toss what anybody on this forum thinks of me or what I type(most of which is just reactionary bollards) and sometimes(TBH a lot of the time!) I just like to play devils advocate.

That just sounded like a long-handed admission of being a WUM... :xmas:

I think somebody behind the scenes at rovers decided to employ a divide and conquer strategy at rovers to try and get fans onside with the Kean Regime but it got out of control and it kind of feels now that the rovers as a whole is just falling in on its self.

Disagreeing/squabbling on here is one thing(it is just an internet forum after all!), when it starts happening in and around the ground on match days that's something very different and potentially dangerous indeed.

That just sounded like a long-handed admission of being a WUM... :xmas:

not quite, but if that's the naive way you want to see it then ok,

Personally i think playing devils advocate sometimes is just an effective way of finding out peoples real views and agendas(if they have one), Where would we be if we just took every bodies comments at face value as being 100% true and didn't question anything.

I think somebody behind the scenes at rovers decided to employ a divide and conquer strategy at rovers to try and get fans onside with the Kean Regime but it got out of control and it kind of feels now that the rovers as a whole is just falling in on its self.

Disagreeing/squabbling on here is one thing(it is just an internet forum after all!), when it starts happening in and around the ground on match days that's something very different and potentially dangerous indeed.

not quite, but if that's the naive way you want to see it then ok,

Personally i think playing devils advocate sometimes is just an effective way of finding out peoples real views and agendas(if they have one), Where would we be if we just took every bodies comments at face value as being 100% true and didn't question anything.

Sticking the word "naive" in there won't work either! :P

Nothing wrong with playing devil's advocate but just remember to try to make a point when doing so, and not just having a pop at the Action Group.

Think this was pretty obvious at the time, started alongside the Rovers supporters are scum PR campaign/ Banner ban, mis truths being fed back to India etc. Funnily enough think the same person just might still be at the club running the Shebby out and Shaw the knight in shining armour campaign, perhaps that person feels threatened by Singh's presence after the part he or she has played since November 2010 and is scared he/she might lose all that he or she has worked hard for.. bit silly really as Shebby seems to be able to hang himself without any help.

Now we hear about the cozy chats with Singh, Singh nipping into the Brown Cow handing out free tickets (not sure if that's true by the way, alledgedly) its all a bit to cozy for me and it certainly feels like Singh has you lot wrapped around his little finger, just where he wants you.

And it's the people who allege these things without foundation who need to find something better to do than form myths to create problems.

Archived