BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How can we survive

I got in argument tonight . Bloke had a pop when I shouted venkys out and said it was fans fault for driving kean out. .

The level of education in this town really is appalling. Who in their right mind would think Kean staying would make things any better? That Kean caused it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a dramatic over-reaction. Newly relegated clubs always find it hard to bounce straight back.

We're doing a lot better than Wolves and Bolton. Even with a much more talented squad we couldn't bounce back at the first time of asking last time we were relegated.

Of course, it doesn't help that Kean didn't sign any players with Championship know-how. Either unwanted PL players or foreigners. Look at Hudson, Whittingham and Noone tonight; the best players in this division are usually always those that have been it consistently for a number of years. That's what we need in January if we're to stand any chance.

Such as West Ham, Newcastle and West Brom ?

The difference of course is that they are well managed clubs, whereas we .......

West Brom was years ago, and they'd had many years as a yo-yo club so we're quite prepared for the Championship.

It's a much bigger list of teams that struggle.

What a dramatic over-reaction. Newly relegated clubs always find it hard to bounce straight back.

We're doing a lot better than Wolves and Bolton. Even with a much more talented squad we couldn't bounce back at the first time of asking last time we were relegated.

Of course, it doesn't help that Kean didn't sign any players with Championship know-how. Either unwanted PL players or foreigners. Look at Hudson, Whittingham and Noone tonight; the best players in this division are usually always those that have been it consistently for a number of years. That's what we need in January if we're to stand any chance.

Overreaction ? Over keaning reaction?

I'm amazed there wasn't a full blown venkys out last night. Same as last year too many soft arses not prepared to stand against the scumkys!!!

Last night was one of the most powder puff performances I've EVER seen in my life .

They're not going to protest about the owners when they're in bed with Shebby!! Their change in stance stinks as much as our dodgy ownership. Sick of it all!!

Sorry Ricky but that is totally wrong, when McKinlay was going to be appointed, it was us who mobilised within 2 hours and slamned the decision which was covered by the media across the world. It was made quite clear that a number of supporters wanted experience. We got lambasted for doing so, even a thread was made to take more lumps out of us.

When we protested last season , we was slated for doing so, when we opened communication with the club we was slated for doing so.

It appears people are quick to knock BRFCAG, But when they aint happy expect us to come up with a reaction.

We are not in bed with anyone, we are pro-Blackburn Rovers and won't just chuck our toys out the pram at the first sign of more heartache. Communication has already been made with India and at Ewood following last nights defeat and as I stated last night the inquest has started.

I as a person will now digest my thoughts on the whole thing, and then tomorrow as a committee I will hear the thoughts of the other committee members. No doubt next week at the walk in centre we will hear even more thoughts. However knee jerk reactions is something we do not do

I'm talking about BRAG. Why were they so quick to change their Kean out Venkys out stance as soon as they got cosy with Shebby??

As I have said before, the slightest whiff of power and the feeling of self importance is far too intoxicating for some.

Williams kept the supporters at arms length which is correct.

If the club gets new owners, first job should be to put all these different supporters' groups in their place.

Unfortunately, IMO, the club is rotten from top to bottom and what we have now is a divided supporters' base.

Sorry Ricky but that is totally wrong, when McKinlay was going to be appointed, it was us who mobilised within 2 hours and slamned the decision which was covered by the media across the world. It was made quite clear that a number of supporters wanted experience.

Just out of interest, why did you not mobilise when it became apparent that Berg was in the frame?

They're not going to protest about the owners when they're in bed with Shebby!! Their change in stance stinks as much as our dodgy ownership. Sick of it all!!

I'm talking about BRAG. Why were they so quick to change their Kean out Venkys out stance as soon as they got cosy with Shebby??

OK,

Does this mean you're going to get up and organise it then Ricky?

Nicely dodged.....

Not dodging anything, I am all to aware of supporters feeling this morning, however this individual criticised the protests non stop last season and now he is criticising us and inventing reasons for them not returning. We are a members group and will gauge opinion from group members before tomorrows committee meeting, however if Ricky wants to protest he gladly can, however he must remember that we do not represent him as we're all so constantly told.

Sorry Ricky but that is totally wrong, when McKinlay was going to be appointed, it was us who mobilised within 2 hours and slamned the decision which was covered by the media across the world. It was made quite clear that a number of supporters wanted experience. We got lambasted for doing so, even a thread was made to take more lumps out of us.

At the time I was very glad McKinlay was not appointed. I would have definitely said I wanted Berg instead of McKinlay. However I did state that it should be up to the board/owners to employ the person that they thought was best for the job and that fans shouldn't be able to halt/change this. If results don't change then maybe the wrong decision was made and maybe, despite doing it for the best intentions, BRAG's intervention has left us worse off.

Decisions like players / management should be left in the hands of the owners and they should be strong enough to do what they think is right.

Not dodging anything, I am all to aware of supporters feeling this morning, however this individual criticised the protests non stop last season and now he is criticising us and inventing reasons for them not returning. We are a members group and will gauge opinion from group members before tomorrows committee meeting, however if Ricky wants to protest he gladly can, however he must remember that we do not represent him as we're all so constantly told.

you may not represent him, you don't represent me either, but are we not all Rovers supporters, or have you missed that in the fog of kudos?

This individual criticised the protests non stop last season?????

Don't think I did. I think I expressed concern at protesting during the game but not about the principle of protesting against the owners and Kean. Odd you don't protest about the owners these days.

you may not represent him, you don't represent me either, but are we not all Rovers supporters, or have you missed that in the fog of kudos?

Yes we are all Rovers supporters, however people can't have it both ways, they can't continuously state "they don't represent me" then criticise us for not taking the action they want, when they want, surely.

This individual criticised the protests non stop last season?????

Don't think I did. I think I expressed concern at protesting during the game but not about the principle of protesting against the owners and Kean. Odd you don't protest about the owners these days.

Ok, if a protest had been organised last month or ahead of the Cardiff match, how many do you believe would have attended?

I'm confused . The fans are in bed with shabby ?

Ffs I never mentioned brag .

Archived