BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] SEM Statement On Appleton

Kamy100

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everyone concerned with JA? He is a football agent at the very best, he isnt superman and he isnt god. Some people think mentioning his name will wreak the wrath of evil upon themselves.

he is a football agent, a digger of dirt, a shrewd money making machine for his own personal gain and will do what he can to make a few bob. He will lie, cheat, cajole and sleep his way to get a deal, thats the way agents work. He could be termed a slime ball or a wizard depending oin the result he gets for his client .

The less people worry about him the better they will sleep. If Venkys continue to deal wioth him they will surely line his pockets with more of the dosh, now then who is the fool ?

It's a while ago Abbey! You did offer to meet up with me anytime, anywhere but I graciously declined!

I think one or two others have had the same invite? LOL!

Only for a beer or chat.. I'm mellow these days . :P

I wouldn't if I were you you either. He is a monster

I'm a pussy cat

Why is everyone concerned with JA? He is a football agent at the very best, he isnt superman and he isnt god. Some people think mentioning his name will wreak the wrath of evil upon themselves.

he is a football agent, a digger of dirt, a shrewd money making machine for his own personal gain and will do what he can to make a few bob. He will lie, cheat, cajole and sleep his way to get a deal, thats the way agents work. He could be termed a slime ball or a wizard depending oin the result he gets for his client .

The less people worry about him the better they will sleep. If Venkys continue to deal wioth him they will surely line his pockets with more of the dosh, now then who is the fool ?

Maybe because he has taken a lot of interest in Rovers since Venkys completed the takeover. Agents shouldn't be making TV appearances to talk about random football clubs they deal with. He's not the first agent to be bad mouthed so why has he been going to all of these lengths? Why have people like Nick Harris questioned SEM's involvement and how much money they have made from Rovers. How come we are on our 5th manager this season but Venkys couldn't (sorry wouldn't) sack Kean for 2 years. How come our club has two directors employed by Blackburn Rovers but we then have a global advisor who claims to be running the club employed directly by Venkys.

The focus recently has been on getting promotion, the board room and the manager. What is really happening at a higher level is still suspicious in my eyes.

Archived