BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's out protests ?

MrT

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Sunday Ewood will be dull as dish water for the rest of the season.. Yes crowd will say 13600, but come on. Next year 5k season tickets if lucky?

Let's hope that those that jumped at the early bird offer this season learn to hold off if we want actions. Instead of making statistics which can be used by Team Kean (Angew/Shaw) again n India to support their positions.

I'd like to see a campaign to not buy season tickets until Shebby/Shaw/Agnew are replaced by proper football professional executives rather than a programme seller, shelf man and tv comedian.

I am a continuous Season Ticket Holder since 1970. Committed money to the Trust. Member of BRAG.

And so dispirited that I do not know the way forward.

I would like to donate my money via the Trust; hope for the two Ian's to get a good price for the Club in connection with the Trust.

It is a relatively slow death now....the haemorrhaging of fans is the principal worry. We are going to need another Full members Cup Final before the re-birth starts happening.

Professional Banners placed round the Town and brought to Ewood for outside the Ground on matchdays.

But listen to the silence from BRAG...its deafening. As i say I am dispirited(and deeply depressed)

Protesters have only been playing at it so far. They need to consult fans from 1960s and 70s to find how to demonstrate properly.

I think I'd add the 80's to that also, got 'a bit moody' when we wanted Saxton out

You'd have been tucked up nicely in the Nuttall Street stand whilst the troops on the ground vented our spleen

Let's hope that those that jumped at the early bird offer this season learn to hold off if we want actions. Instead of making statistics which can be used by Team Kean (Angew/Shaw) again n India to support their positions.

I'd like to see a campaign to not buy season tickets until Shebby/Shaw/Agnew are replaced by proper football professional executives rather than a programme seller, shelf man and tv comedian.

This is the best form of protest.

Is it time to launch a Venky's out protest?

After 52 months I'm sure most Rovers fans are feeling a little battle worn, frustrated and tired of going around in circles, watching this iconic football institute mismanaged from top to bottom.

How do 52 months come into this?

Better to just shut up, sit down and watch the club die a death by a thousand cuts then? :glare:

sorry, but unless you're signed up to the trust or/and an active member of the action group isn't that what you are doing(if you are a member of one of those then fair play)

Is it time to launch a Venky's out protest?

After 52 months I'm sure most Rovers fans are feeling a little battle worn, frustrated and tired of going around in circles, watching this iconic football institute mismanaged from top to bottom.

How do 52 months come into this?

Venky's 'ownership?', November 2011 - March 2013 = 52 months.,

And they are doing what pray tell?

The trust's aims are a honourable pipe dream imo and are BRAG still in existence??

more than you(which was my point!)

whingeing on a MB, criticizing everybody and everything will change nothing, you should get to the game on Sunday to regain some perspective if anything(at least then your opinions would bare a little weight)

I'd recommend counting that again...

Or perhaps you should answer, how many months do you have in your year?

Haha lol yeah it was 2011 not 2010

Just feels longer....

It just feels like 52 months.

Haha

Just feels longer....

Just feels longer....

Still 52 months though ;)

Bloody iPad grrrr

They certainly did hate them, especially the fans that voted with their feet as thousands are doing now, its just a matter of time before they jump ship, match day protests could help speed up that process.

Before anyone harps on about administration, funding etc, I'd much rather be in the northwest counties league than have these idiots in Pune, backed by a shelf salesman from Preston, and a man who's key function at the club 5yrs ago was to take matchday pictures of the mascots :angry2:

and if venkys decide to sell who in their right mind would buy the club especially when they realise supporters don't turn up when things go wrong, or has that slipped your mind? :-)

Yeah I know, sorry that was my little attempt at blaming the iPad, see what they've done to me....

Bloody hell if the calculators that bad on them , suggest you don't follow directions from apples 'the most beautiful, powerful mapping service ever'. :)

Archived