BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GLOBAL ADVISOR

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

I'd like to be the Global Advisor if Shebby ever leaves. I can happily not tell people what I do for a job, go on 606 and make stuff up and fight Shagnew for £400,000 p/a. I might even grow a silly moustache too.

No idea what the OP was, however the thought of any of Agnew/Shaw/Singh remaining at the club after this season fills me with dread. Based on this season alone, each of them are as culpable as the other in our demise with their childish infighting, point scoring and general positioning at the expense of the club. If I had to pick the most culpable, it would have to be Agnew based on the fact that he has been an ever present during Venkys reign and reminding us at every opportunity of his longevity as a fan...

Guest Norbert

Maybe this is a visual representation of the job description. There was some text there originally, but the blank space speaks more about Shebby that a thousand words.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look like?

It's actually "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

And yes, I've been further as decided even more to use.

Archived