BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Suggestions for charity to donate to

As some may remember i made a bet with a huddersfield fan called Ben1142 in the Jordan Rhodes thread.

If Rovers finished above huddersfield he would have to donate 50£ to a charity of my choice.

Well it is time to collect the bet and i would like your opinions and suggestions for local charities that deserves the money.

what organizations do you think he should donate to?

Hi,

got the email... yep... will make the donation tomorrow to the charity that you suggested. I'll post up details at the end of work tomorrow.

All the best

Ben

And it only came down to goal difference in the end!... Watch out for us next year.. premiership here we come! :) (lets see what the summer brings)

Hi,

got the email... yep... will make the donation tomorrow to the charity that you suggested. I'll post up details at the end of work tomorrow.

All the best

Ben

And it only came down to goal difference in the end!... Watch out for us next year.. premiership here we come! :) (lets see what the summer brings)

Ironic? Rhodes goals were the difference in the end.

• Backroom

we'll take him back off you if you want. thing is, used goods so at least 1/2 price... £4 million? go on, I'd be biting my own arm off at that price!

I know for a fact we won't sell for less than £24 million at least not to a goal differential rival :P

All the best for next season, sort that defence out and you'll be reet, them two at the back looked confused anytime a ball came near them

Just to give publicity to another 'local' charity whilst we're at it - two young boys from Ewood, McCauley & Cody Riley, are both suffering from the terminal brain disorder Adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD) and are raising money for fellow sufferers and families. Here is their 'just giving' page, please give generously: http://www.justgiving.com/McCauley-Riley

Archived