BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What reserve player will break through this season ?

Aye. Just like all the other highly-rated players that have been on the fringes only to be destined to bump around the lower leagues.

Think that's unfair to say on the lads. Won the u18s league last year, runners up in the fa youth cup to Chelsea who's team cost millions. Bigger clubs are apparently weighing up moves for 1 or 2 of them, Id be surprised if rovers don't sell if the offers good enough

Think that's unfair to say on the lads. Won the u18s league last year, runners up in the fa youth cup to Chelsea who's team cost millions. Bigger clubs are apparently weighing up moves for 1 or 2 of them, Id be surprised if rovers don't sell if the offers good enough

Wheres your proof of this? (Honest question)

O'Connell looked good at Crewe, as did Payne when he came on. None of the others impressed.

Think O'Sullivan, Nunes & Morris are the only ones likely to be anywhere near the first team this season.....saying that, they are already so not exactly 'breakthrough'.

Seen Fernandez a few times, he's been pretty poor for me. Lightweight.

The vast ma

Can't find the link but Skysports (yes, I know) reported that Premiership clubs were hovering around Jack O'Connell.

Most probably his agent using contacts to promote one of his player for more money and more game time that might not have been there previously.

Can't find the link but Skysports (yes, I know) reported that Premiership clubs were hovering around Jack O'Connell.

Correct seem links on there for him an 1 or 2 others

O'Connell looked good at Crewe, as did Payne when he came on. None of the others impressed.

Think O'Sullivan, Nunes & Morris are the only ones likely to be anywhere near the first team this season.....saying that, they are already so not exactly 'breakthrough'.

Seen Fernandez a few times, he's been pretty poor for me. Lightweight.

Always wondered about Payne. Plays for New Zealand but never seems to get a look in at Rovers.

Did he play centre mid or up front against Crewe?

Always wondered about Payne. Plays for New Zealand but never seems to get a look in at Rovers.

Did he play centre mid or up front against Crewe?

He seemed to play the Lowe / Marrow role but broke forward well when he could. Only saw glimpses but could be one of the better ones.

O'connell has joined rochdale today so won't be seeing him till after the new year now, looks like it'll be edwards or o'connor if they don't go out on loan themselves

Went to Bamber Bridge & can firmly none of them should near anywhere near the first XI in the next 12 months with the possible exception of Tim Payne who, for me, ran the game in the first half. In the 2nd 45, he was moved to full back where he got forward well but, stuck out wide, we had no one to control the game.

Raheem is a nice player but way too greedy & always looking to play fancy stuff. Same as with Fernandez.

Not great.

Did the UAE lad get a runout as you expected ?

No, which was disappointing. Maybe not match fit.

Re the early post re Robbie Cotton. Not great, doesn't look much of a player & looked just as negative as a certain central midfielder that's been getting a lot of grief on here recently. If we want to promote a central midfielder to the first team squad (other than O'Sullivan), it has to be Payne, by an absolute country mile.

How did the left back 2 trialist do?... Hear he's from Watfird.....Arrron Tumwa

Also a striker Bradley Goldberg....

Ahhh, didn't recognise either of them so good to know they were trialists.

Left back did ok, nothing special. Looked a big strong lad so could have a future. Goldberg came on as sub, played left side of a front 3 & I was suitably unimpressed. Didn't get very long but did nothing to impress.

How did Devarn Green look? As fast as described?

There wasn't one particular moment where he showed amazing pace but I could definitely see potential. Looked a decent enough player & was one of the ones who actually seemed to 'understand' the game (ie, not playground, take as many people on as possible, stuff).

He's still a young kid, right? If he is, then I do see a bright future.

Archived