BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The things we do on lads days out

No, I believe you! I struggle to work out the thought process whereby you were sick in your underpants, you don't get long to think about these things, but in a state - well we've all been there. Thought process something like this? "oh God, I'm going to be sick. What shall I do? Do it your underpants. Genius idea brain, thanks, good thinking!"

• Backroom

I've seen a girl pick up the hem of her dress and vom into the consequent 'bowl' she'd created. Quite a sight that someone who was staggering on high heels suddenly legged it (steadily) to a bin and tipped it all in.

It's nothing really. Picture the scene, you've downed enough Vodka to make Ollie Reed get a taxi home. You finally stagger into a toilet cubicle realising you need to open the sluice gates at both ends.

Decided on the arse first and decided to sit down and send some relatives to the seaside. Sitting there, like you do, pants round your ankles, felt ridiculously ill, threw me 'ead orward and hey presto, sick in me undies.

I'm not proud :unsure:

Guest Norbert

I've seen a girl pick up the hem of her dress and vom into the consequent 'bowl' she'd created. Quite a sight that someone who was staggering on high heels suddenly legged it (steadily) to a bin and tipped it all in.

Classy. The punchline should have been....."still, she was a good f_ck. And she made me breakfast."

Obviously a well brought up girl so long as she had clean knickers on........ more to the point did she have any on?

Obviously a well brought up girl so long as she had clean knickers on........ more to the point did she have any on?

Not a problem if she has some on. They can always be pulled to one side.

A good friend of mine got a little nauseous in the queue to a club and it all got a bit too much for him. He couldnt really hold it back any longer and I guess he thought he could out think and out wit the gallons of christ knows what he'd downed. So he began quietly being sick whilst kind of doing a yawning type action and then attempting to stuff it into his pockets. so determined to get into the club and the bouncers wouldnt notice bulging pockets of vomit. Sadly for him it wasnt too quiet and very little made it into his pockets.

Archived