BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steven NZonzi Traffic Incident

Silas

I could easily make you run into the back of my car, it wouldn't take much doing. Next time I need to get some random crap repaired on the insurance, maybe I'll do that.

It's a well known tactic and maybe you would like to join the other participants in jail for doing it to fraud the insurance companies.

Still no defence for running into the back of the car in front of you whether you like it or not.

It seems two bystanders gave the cyclist photos as well which suggests that the cyclist wasn't at fault either. Plus Nzonzi shouldn't have left the scene. Don't really get why this is being called a "witchhunt"? It appears Nzonzi is at fault.

The cyclist ran into the back of his car. No case to answer. Cyclist's fault.

Why is this the case? If a motorist cuts across you and stops isn't that the motorist driving dangerously?

Try winning an insurance claim if you run into the back of a car. No chance.

It is also true that a cyclist can stop a whole lot quicker than a car and any cyclist should be aware of their surroundings and what is occurring. It can only be taken as the cyclist fault for running into the back of a car in these alleged circumstances.

Do you really, really believe that?

So a cyclist is pedalling along at say, 12-14 mph and a car going at say 28-30 mph overtakes said poor cyclist and immediately pulls into the kerb right in front of the cyclist. Do you think that the cyclist is at fault then?

I'm sure a lot of drivers have been @#/? off by a cyclist at one time or another. Whether its the ones 2 or more abreast, a whole pack of them thinking their in a peloton competing in the Tour de France or the lone cyclist zig zagging along seemingly out of control but the average guy on a bike for bit of fitness, getting to work, etc is generally fine.

Its the ones that belong to official clubs that are the more militant when it comes to ignoring all rules of the road (in clitheroe they seem to wear red team colours). I think half of them are actually willing a "poor" drivers to come along just to vindicate themselves as thr victims of the road.

Archived