BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantastic away support

Gav

Very good Ozz :D :D

Interesting as my mate is front row right on halfway, so hopefully its an isolated incident as he can’t recall ever hearing such cr@p being spouted.

I don't doubt what your saying by the way :tu:

Gav, not that I'm going to admit being your mate ;) ...... but I've been near there too. A few rows back on halfway most of this season, and have heard nothing like this.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the flipside, I sat in the Riverside on Saturday which I rarely ever do.

Countless times I heard the words 'jungle bunny'. 'coon' and 'darkie' by people who were clearly old enough to know better.

People are quick enough to have a go at the younger generation.......

This needs reporting to the club with specific seat and row numbers. They have absolutely no chance of sorting it out otherwise.

Looking down the thread it appears that most fans are not aware of these incidents, be specific and it may get sorted..

This needs reporting to the club with specific seat and row numbers. They have absolutely no chance of sorting it out otherwise.

Looking down the thread it appears that most fans are not aware of these incidents, be specific and it may get sorted..

I could tell them my seat number no problem, I'm not entirely sure who the people were making the remarks though - they came from behind me a few rows back. I would have said something if I did, those that know me will know I'm hardly one to bite my tongue! I don't get offended by racism I just find it embarassing

I don't get offended by racism I just find it embarassing

Yes thats sums things up for me really.

To everyone going to Brighton lets hope the lads put on a performance for you, and enjoy the real ale on offer in the away end.

Archived