BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool vs. Blackburn Rovers- Saturday 26/10/13 3pm.

K-Hod

To throw my view into the ring:

Rhodes as we all know is a fantastic finisher but offers little else to the team. IMO, that's unlikely to change; he won't suddenly acquire a turn of pace nor will he suddenly become a forward that throws his weight around. He is what he is.

On that basis, to quote The City analogy of feed the goat and he will score, i see JR in the same category.

Recoup £8 million? I very much doubt it, that was lunacy, a Malaysian penis extension but shouldn't be a monkey on Jordan's back.

Rhodes is an extremely honest and hardworking professional, hopefully with the return of Rochina and Dunny, we'll be able to feed Rhodes with the chances he craves.

Good post. Best thing to do is find his perfect foil and play to his/their strengths. If he starts missing loads of chances and costing us games then that's the time to pick holes in him, meanwhile 100% get behind him and stay with him because he'll never be much different than what he is now, maybe a little more physical and better 1st touch with age but that's about it. He's a big enough job on to just maintain what he's done over the past 3 or 4 years for Hudds an Rovers. Sod Scotland & that dimwit Strachan ( Sorry to any Jock posters :) )

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To throw my view into the ring:

Rhodes as we all know is a fantastic finisher but offers little else to the team. IMO, that's unlikely to change; he won't suddenly acquire a turn of pace nor will he suddenly become a forward that throws his weight around. He is what he is.

On that basis, to quote The City analogy of feed the goat and he will score, i see JR in the same category.

Recoup £8 million? I very much doubt it, that was lunacy, a Malaysian penis extension but shouldn't be a monkey on Jordan's back.

Rhodes is an extremely honest and hardworking professional, hopefully with the return of Rochina and Dunny, we'll be able to feed Rhodes with the chances he craves.

My source tells me that the Huddersfield Chairman's own opinion is that "JR is a good player but Blackburn paid far too much for him". Bout right I'd suggest.

The 'incident' in the tunnel after the melee was between Campbell and Robinson. This was dealt with by stewards. Best went down the tunnel to help his mate, came back and was yellow carded and went to the changing room for the rest of the game. Perhaps it's not only Shaw who is 'out of control'.

And we put Dann up front when we have a forward should sat in the changing room. I have to question Bowyer here for allowing this to happen.

Archived