BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Robinson makes comeback

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if he knows then why does he hardly.ever come and mostly waits. Really another player who has improved immensely by not playing. He was a liability before Kean replaced him I'm sure nothing will have changed. Stick with Eastwood for now.

Afterlast night and having seen Robbo back I would like to retract this statement.

The only thing I will say on this is that any back injury can be unpredictable in that the back links to so many other body parts. We need to be careful with him and easing him back in. Perhaps we shouldn't have played him last night as he's been out for a while and if he's out for even a few weeks we have to go back to praying the other can step-up.

The team seemed to visibly shrink last night after Robbo was taken off.

Didn't notice him struggling with any injury last night before he was substituted, Was it apparent from TV he injured himself at some point in the first half?

I noticed a couple of times he looked uncomfortable with it

About 20 mins in .. He rubbed it a a few times . It was definitely bothering him.

I think it was when he kicked a ball clear. After that, as you say he was definitely feeling something amiss. I just hope he's fit for Saturday as neither Eastwood nor Kean look particularly reliable.

I think it was when he kicked a ball clear. After that, as you say he was definitely feeling something amiss. I just hope he's fit for Saturday as neither Eastwood nor Kean look particularly reliable.

Scary thing is I saw Eastwood warm up pre game and he squirmed two in like a bar of wet soap .

Archived