BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tragic news

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

train dogs deliver the post, sorted!

They'd probably do a better job than the whinging 'posties' and they wouldn't be threatening strike action every time the coffee machine breaks(or whatever...)

The answer is drones (with cameras)

train dogs deliver the post, sorted!

They'd probably do a better job than the whinging 'posties' and they wouldn't be threatening strike action every time the coffee machine breaks(or whatever...)

Tongue in cheek or not . Your a loon . Posties work hard . Strike over a brew machine ? You reckon?

I agree with you about posties, a hard working, uncomplaining group of men and women.

not in my experience, but I suppose its not fair to judge them all from my sole encounters with them, so ill take your word for it.

Tongue in cheek or not . Your a loon . Posties work hard . Strike over a brew machine ? You reckon?

but you are just a loud mouth, child like, vindictive, thick, petty drama queen that dresses like a 12 year old extra from the waterboy

I enjoy Otto Man's posts but all Stuart did was post a news article. I commend Stu as well and it's for all of us to read and draw our own conclusions, I didn't see him say anything of great controversy.

Post counter information or something or as they say, don't attack the messenger.

Audax.

It wasn't a personal attack. I was simply pointing out that Stuart is prejudiced and ignorant on the subject. He chose to cherry pick a snippet that supports his view and presents the situation in the light that suits his prejudice. The article goes on to say that the postie flapped and tried to "ward the dog off" IE he was waving his arms around when approached by the dog and that really is a no no as a dog will take that as a sign of aggression and respond in a similar manner. The article also goes on to say that the postie was taken to hospital as a "precaution" which implies there was little damage done as he was obviously only nipped by the dog and nothing more. I also pointed out that both the Police and the RSPCA assessed the dog and neither felt any further action was necessary. Now if the dog posed a real threat to Joe public the animal would have been destroyed immediately and as this was not the case I pointed out that Stuarts post was alarmist and OTT considering the actual events.

not in my experience, but I suppose its not fair to judge them all from my sole encounters with them, so ill take your word for it.

but you are just a loud mouth, child like, vindictive, thick, petty drama queen that dresses like a 12 year old extra from the waterboy

Yup ...

Back on ignore .... Would you say that to my face ? Really would you

If that does not constitute a personal attack I don't know what does.

Oh for Gods sake lads! Give it a rest will ya? Can you really not just agree to disagree? The irony is if you two met up you'd probably get on like a house on fire.... Hey! Why not meet up for a pre match pint next home game and put this to bed once and for all. (and NO I don't mean for a scrap!) :tu:

Oh for Gods sake lads! Give it a rest will ya? Can you really not just agree to disagree? The irony is if you two met up you'd probably get on like a house on fire.... Hey! Why not meet up for a pre match pint next home game and put this to bed once and for all. (and NO I don't mean for a scrap!) :tu:

I would probably get on with his carer.

sorry, nice sentiment but it aint gonna happen, I'm happy to go back to ignoring.his stalkerish behaviour though

Coming to all good book stores soon: 'Places To Eat In East Blackburn Including Halal Dog And Insect' by T.J.Newton

you seem to have a bit of a woody far me this morning, last thing I need is another stalker.(I do attract the wackos on here, why cant you nutters just ignore me)

you seem to have a bit of a woody far me this morning, last thing I need is another stalker.(I do attract the wackos on here, why cant you nutters just ignore me)

Don't think you understand what a message board is about

Archived