BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tragic news

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're the male equivalent of a crazy cat lady?

Either animals are okay to eat, or they're not. What puts dogs above other highly cognitive mammals like pigs? We love and dote on animals that are cute and wuvable whilst happily allow others to suffer and be slaughtered for our diet.

Either animals are okay to eat, or they're not. What puts dogs above other highly cognitive mammals like pigs? We love and dote on animals that are cute and wuvable whilst happily allow others to suffer and be slaughtered for our diet.

not sure where your coming from, I have 1 dog

you didn't answer either of my questions(but never mind)

are you a vegan?

do you dislike dogs?

If the crap it the fan id eat you before I even considered eating my dog.

I would eat Halle Berry

• Backroom

Amarillo brings up a good question, I've heard it said all my life, pigs are smarter than dogs.

http://www.kidsplayandcreate.com/are-pigs-smarter-than-dogs-amazing-pig-facts-for-kids/

I never knew that latter factoid.

Culturally, we are more attached to dogs.

There was an episode of QI (think it was 'Jam and Jelly') which listed up to 50 or so things you can get from a pig ASIDE from meat, including 'flour improver', the propellent used in bullets and the fact pigs ears are used in weapons testing.

As for eating dog, ofc I would if the chance came along. Just not one that I or anyone else had a loving attachment to.

#Farmer'sAttitude.

There was an episode of QI (think it was 'Jam and Jelly') which listed up to 50 or so things you can get from a pig ASIDE from meat, including 'flour improver', the propellent used in bullets and the fact pigs ears are used in weapons testing.

As for eating dog, ofc I would if the chance came along. Just not one that I or anyone else had a loving attachment to.

#Farmer'sAttitude.

Was one of them the sound track to a film about the dingles?

theres all kinds of pigs aren't there, but I think theres only a few breads that are regularly kept as pets and/or have any real intelligence, but saying that I do always feel a little guilty about eating pigs as they are jolly creatures, Cows on the other hand! if ever an animal was created just to be part of the food chain its them.

not sure where your coming from, I have 1 dog

you didn't answer either of my questions(but never mind)

Anyone who'd resort to cannibalism before eating Fido is a little mad.

And either if I were a vegan, and I'm not, it's hardly relevant.

Speaking of dawgs, why is it people have such a moral objection to dog meat? I've never tried it myself but it really is quite hypocritical to refuse it on moral grounds. Pigs can be "lovable" and "loyal" creatures too (inverted commas because those are human traits ascribed to animals), and they're more intelligent than dogs, yet no one has any qualms about eating pork.

History gives us the answer. To our ancestors dogs and horses were more valuable alive, for rounding up sheep and ploughing fields, so they weren't eaten. With the passing of time, any talk of eating these animals eventually became 'immoral'.

Insects is what we should all be eating, but I doubt theres many people in the uk that would be to kean on that idea either.

The Samoans or Maori will indeed grab an insect when they want some protein, the Maoris of years ago at least. To each their own, it may well be more healthy.

I'm a very low meat eater, I don't push the morals of it one way or the other. It does seem we need to limit our red meat.

Oh, and Bacos, those do not have meat in them, they are bacon flavoured and at least partially soy. Sometimes I will grab a bag of those for a snack.

I don't approve of eating horse meat but I've got to believe it is out there from time to time.

Archived