BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tyson Fury

Antics like this sell fights, end of. More PPV buys = a bigger caravan.

He was offering out Cain Velasquez a few months ago, trying to drum up interest. He'd be on his backside screaming within 20 seconds in anything other than a boxing match with the guy. That's if he doesn't punch himself in the face first.

Guest Norbert

Had to look up that Cain.bloke. I wouldn't start picking on him. Tyson probably fancies himself against him because he's effing tall, and has probably had quite a few of those dodgy gypo fights round the caravans where things get a bit rough.

A massive part of boxing is being an entertainer. People love/hate Mayweather because of his 'money Mayweather' talk and actions. People loved Ali for his quotes.

A lot of what Tyson Fury does is to get people interested. That interest turns into sales (he couldn't care less if people buy tickets hoping he loses) which he gets a percentage of. It's his job to make people talk about him.

Take everything you see in boxing as an act. It's like WWF wrestling, but with real punches.

Furys a clown and Chisora has mental health problems in my opinion, thats the state of British heavyweight boxing in 2014, sad really.

I'm going to be in the states when Mayweather fights Maidana in May so was thinking of going, tickets at the back of the arena - $600! I paid about £60 to watch Hatton in the same venue, so I'll be watching on TV.

Gav .. I will ask a couple of sites I use if they can do a deal for you ... I got my mate two superbowl tickets at a good price. ,

That would be great Abbey, looking for 2 if possible :tu:

I'm a huge boxing fan but pill#ocks like Fury put me off the heavyweight division, as if it isn't lame enough these days. I don't know about selling tickets unless he's trying to impress 15 year olds but who the hell tunes into a boxing match because a 6,9" geezer has flipped over a little table and swore a few times. It was pathetic, even Chisora can't be assed with him. I'll stick to what I've said all along about Fury that the first proper heavyweight to hit him square on the chin and he's gone. Sadly I don't think it will be Dereck.

Archived