BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2013-14 Season Review

Trenny aka Abbey. We go back a hell of a long time and we both , like many many others, have our club at heart. Its time to put that particular view to one side and look at the positives we are seeing.

yes there have been some costly mistakes, some enormously foolish mistakes and in employing that halfwit keanscum, its been a costly exercise for them and the fans have bore witness to some quite heartbreaking efforts on the pitch. YOU are a bigger and better person and knowing what you are about and how much Rovers mean to you I think you can put it to one side and focus on the positive.

See you towards the start of next season !

no can do wazza . no positives for me whilst them parasytes stay sucking the life outof the club pal.

The irony is that BRFC is currently the parasite sucking millions from their purses month upon month. As said before, debts with the Bank of India cannot be guaranteed on British capital therefore for all the anguish they have cost us, they are paying for it through the nose.

I don't expect an apology, but letting people who know a bit more about football take control is the next best thing to leaving in my eyes.

• Backroom

I'm with Theno, an apology would mean nothing and would be met with derision, I'd prefer they just handle things properly or as close to it going forward.

I hate to admit it, but venkys have done the best thing possible. Keep schtum. Some say its frustrating. I say its a relief. Their lack of codswallop is a welcome addition (or probably more accurately the opposite of that) to my life. They can't be trusted to say anything which would help our situation.

I hate to admit it, but venkys have done the best thing possible. Keep schtum. Some say its frustrating. I say its a relief. Their lack of codswallop is a welcome addition (or probably more accurately the opposite of that) to my life. They can't be trusted to say anything which would help our situation.

Understand why you say that but in my opinion I think you are wrong. Saying, thinking and doing are all totally different.

No point in keeping quiet if they are still doing the wrong things, foundations based on shifting sands at best.

Whilst we may not be a laughing stock at this moment in time there still is a very high risk of it happening again, based on history. Thats why an admission & understanding of guilt, and a willingness to change tact (rather than the 'sorry') is important - it shows some real understanding and willingness to change.

Its been a transition season with some signs of a 8 man nucleus of a good side.

BUT -we lost our proud record vs Bumley

-we have a 25 goals striker who still does not fit in

- we are no further forward with our disastrous Owners

- a schtum Director of Communications goes into the " How not to run a Football Club" book

Overall only 6 out of 10 and 2014/5 is perhaps as key a year as most of us have seen.

I would purchase Anthony Pilkington and sell the over-paid Rhodes AND attack teams with our 'skilled' midfield(Lowe at RB)

Understand why you say that but in my opinion I think you are wrong. Saying, thinking and doing are all totally different.

No point in keeping quiet if they are still doing the wrong things, foundations based on shifting sands at best.

Whilst we may not be a laughing stock at this moment in time there still is a very high risk of it happening again, based on history. Thats why an admission & understanding of guilt, and a willingness to change tact (rather than the 'sorry') is important - it shows some real understanding and willingness to change.

You're right of course Baz. I don't think I explained that very well really. I'm not at all suggesting they have become any less inept. I'm not sure they'll ever really improve on that front. But faced with the choice of clueless and vocal idiots or clueless and silent idiots, I know which I prefer.

I'm pretty sure the sports pr firm they hired would have advised them their best course of action was silence. They had become so hated and so ridiculed that any interview would have been picked apart and twisted to suit an agenda. Best course of action - keep quiet and let the football become the focal point. Now that pr firm are no longer advising them maybe the next few months will change in this regard. Funny how they dispense of the pr firm and our shiny new media loving communications director accompanies Bowyer to Pune. I wouldn't say it is beyond the realms of reality to see another interview with the family like we used to get in the old days. After all we have never actually heard them declare they are no longer confused.

Apology? Admission of guilt? I don't give a stuff. No amount of words will make any difference..... a fact borne out by the shyte that liar Kean kept spewing out when he was here! Actions speak louder than words in my book.

Archived