BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] charlton away

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watching that as well now 4-0 , Villa look a new team that new manager has certainly toughened them up, apparently wouldn't cut it in the championship though :)

"Not only are the Sunderland fans leaving but they are trying to get to the dugout where Gus Poyet is sitting and the police and stewards are trying to stop them. There is quite a police presence around the dugout stopping the fans from making their points heard. These will be season ticket holders."

Anyway, back to our game it sounds like we're getting back into it after a good response from Charlton.

• Backroom

"Not only are the Sunderland fans leaving but they are trying to get to the dugout where Gus Poyet is sitting and the police and stewards are trying to stop them. There is quite a police presence around the dugout stopping the fans from making their points heard. These will be season ticket holders."

Anyway, back to our game it sounds like we're getting back into it after a good response from Charlton.

Am sure the Sunderland fans will be condemned on Soccer Saturday. Managers will come out to call the fans a disgrace, etc. That's how it works, isn't it?

Aye and the goals Varney n brown get we may bottom

Not sure how else it can be explained to Den that the Rhodes money was not available for anybody else. Is it a blind spot or a refusal to accept?

Not sure how else it can be explained to Den that the Rhodes money was not available for anybody else. Is it a blind spot or a refusal to accept?

Course it was available Al. It was a one off, meaning that they would only pay that much money once, which they have. Mrs D had no idea who Rhodes was. If Singh had asked for someone else/others as a one off, they would have done that.

Unfortunately Abs . "There are non so blind as those who will not see"

I can see we're not good enough otto. Not interested in individuals.

Phew! Made it to half-time 2 up.

The cynic (and realist) in me says the final score will be 1-2). Though we should be looking at 0-3.

Except that Baptiste and Henry are at centre half. Could be the difference.

Course it was available Al. It was a one off, meaning that they would only pay that much money once, which they have. Mrs D had no idea who Rhodes was. If Singh had asked for someone else/others as a one off, they would have done that.

I can see we're not good enough otto. Not interested in individuals.

I know you will not accept it Den. A complete blind spot.

Archived