• Democratic Unionist Party
    • Plaid Cymru
    • SDLP
    • Alliance Party
    • No one - They are all a shower of s#@t

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok that's quite specific to one ethnic group. Anything more general?

Truly embrace the way of life of the people who's country you were so desperate to emigrate to in the first place. Once there don't try to change it. Become one with it. Celebrate the events of national importance that the indigenous population hold so dear. Respect their values and culture. Raise your kids to be proud members of that nation. Instil in them a sense of national pride, not for YOUR country of birth, but for theirs. Teach them that THEIR country is one to be proud of and that they should embrace it and become valued members of the society that YOU chose for them.

Cry God for Harry! England and St George!

On your other point, I merely stated that 10 per cent of BNP supporters voted for UKIP (IN 2010), as Farage has made a point of recruiting from them openly. Asking people who are voting for a racist party to vote for you will mean...your party consists of racists?

Which is your party imy? Have they issued a statement saying to BNP supporters "Please don't vote for us"? :rolleyes:

You are symptomatic of the underhanded and unfounded whispering campaign which is currently being conducted throughout the press and media to discredit UKIP and influence the less cerebral amongst the electorate. I seem to rem that you are a teacher. Is that still correct because if so I sincerely hope you do not discuss politics with your pupils. They need to be left to make their own minds up.

That document whether accurate or not is referring to immigrants specifically from within the eu. I wasn't.

Just as an aside though apparently we have approx 2m unemployed in this country and approx 2m eu migrants. Why do we need them?

I have not made any comment suggesting you draw state benefits. I said you are in receipt of a state benefit which you are. Nothing to apologise for.

Now as for the funding of the state pension. Can you tell us when you paid premiums in to the state pension fund? It would be illuminating because there isn't one. State pension is paid out of NI contributions, your NIC was spent the year you paid it, today those working are paying your pension benefit.

It can't be like "any other pension payment" because pension funds don't work like that. A pension fund invests money on behalf of its' policyholders, at maturity the policyholder, until recently, purchased an annuity using the funds generated by his investment over the years. today the policyholder can make other choices.

Did you make a choice on buying an annuity with your state pension fund? No, because it doesn't work that way, it is a benefit that all who reach pension age, and have adequate an adequate NIC record, are entitled to receive. I don't know what happens to those who haven't paid NIC.

Twist it with weasel words any way you want Paul but I paid for my pension by paying NI more often than not at the maximum all my life and my state pension is a right just like my private pension and I owe the state nothing for it. Theno is right you are an arrogant sod and you owe all pensioners an apology for suggesting they are in receipt of a state benefit when it is an entitlement they have paid for. Dole dollopers always excepted of course.

I don't expect an apology however you have always been too arrogant for that.

There is no such thing as pure Englishness. We are an amalgam of an array of other nationalities and races who have combined in a melting pot to create the country in which we live. Whether it’s genetic and genealogical heritage, practically all the components of our national heritage and identity come from abroad. Your hero Nigel Farage has foreign origins I believe. We are all mongrels and better for it because mongrels are tough and resilient. As Asian and Afro-Caribbean people become more assimilated we become more mongrel with each passing decade. We should celebrate our diversity and dismiss the hate and bile of right wing nationalism for what it is - pure bigotry.

Why not preach that message to our muslim communities? Save them targetting white under age schoolgirls for sex. You might even suggest it over a nice cup of tea.

On that note, I'll let you get on with supporting the bigoted, racist and homophobic party UKIP.

Thats not UKIP. Thats the Islamic State that you are describing! And to a tee.

btw I think you need to add sexist too.

Ok that's quite specific to one ethnic group. Anything more general?

The Good Life

They're not happy in Gaza ..

They're not happy in Egypt ....

They're not happy in Libya ....

They're not happy in Morocco ....

They're not happy in Iran ....

They're not happy in Iraq ....

They're not happy in Yemen ...

They're not happy in Afghanistan ...

They're not happy in Pakistan ....

They're not happy in Syria ....

They're not happy in Lebanon ....

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia ...

They're happy in Canada ....

They're happy in England ....

They're happy in France ....

They're happy in Italy ....

They're happy in Germany ....

They're happy in Sweden ....

They're happy in the USA ....

They're happy in Norway ....

They're happy in Holland ....

They're happy in Denmark ....

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim

and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !

AND THEN

- They want to change those countries to be like -

THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...

How damn stupid can you get?

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim

terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Lets have a look at the evidence:

-

No Christmas

-

No decent television

-

No sexy women

-

No football

-

No pork chops

-

No hot dogs

-

No burgers

-

No beer

-

No bacon

-

Rags for clothes

-

Towels for hats

-

Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower

-

More than one wife

-

More than one mother-in-law

-

You can't shave

-

Your wife can't shave

-

You can't wash off the smell of donkeys

-

You cook over burning camel dung

-

Your wife is chosen for you by someone else

-

and your wife smells worse than your donkey

-

Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets better" ???

Well No kidding Sherlock!....

It's not like it could get much worse!

Tories out!

Most odd. Gav you couldn't think your way out of a paper bag. By that silly little post I can only assume that you want a coalition of Lab/SNP in? If that happens then the SNP will either have the whip hand in running the country (and suicidally doing away with our ultimate defence as I have already stated to you) OR they will force another Yes/No vote to get some sort of independence. If their 'Yes' campaign is victorious then you will live the rest of your life under successive majority Conservative govts.

Oh btw Als got his pension currently sorted. Another Lab govt and I doubt you will be so fortunate. Turkeys and Christmas. Think on

Good spot! Unfortunately imy hasn't time to read the guardian yoda.... he's too busy thumbing through the Daily Mail for quotes it seems.

Crime rates amongst young black men are comparatively high. But there are complex social reasons for that. I'd be interested to hear what factors you think they are.

Hmmm..... Seems you've stumbled onto something there ultrablue. Are the 'social' reasons just as complex right across Africa and in the US too? Because unless those social reasons are exactly the same as here then it suggests genetics could be a more likely contributory factor.

Most odd. Gav you couldn't think your way out of a paper bag. By that silly little post I can only assume that you want a coalition of Lab/SNP in? If that happens then the SNP will either have the whip hand in running the country (and suicidally doing away with our ultimate defence as I have already stated to you) OR they will force another Yes/No vote to get some sort of independence. If their 'Yes' campaign is victorious then you will live the rest of your life under successive majority Conservative govts.

Oh btw Als got his pension currently sorted. Another Lab govt and I doubt you will be so fortunate. Turkeys and Christmas. Think on

You always feel the need to have a dig don't you? Inferiority complex maybe?

Just out of interest:

How would I end up in the paper bag in the first place?

You always feel the need to have a dig don't you? Inferiority complex maybe?

Just out of interest:

How would I end up in the paper bag in the first place?

That's a deep philosophical question Gav,

which came 1st

The paper bag or Gav

So when you telephone Newcastle and ask for a pension statement and details of your pension contributions and how many qualifying years you have accrued, the line goes dead

No it doesn't. The pension is determined by the number of qualifying years of NI contributions the individual has made.

From GOV. UK

1. Overview

You pay National Insurance contributions to qualify for certain benefits including the State Pension.

5. What National Insurance is for

National Insurance contributions count towards the benefits in the table.

Benefit Class 1: employees Class 2: self-employed Class 3: voluntary contributions

Basic State Pension Yes Yes Yes

Additional State Pension Yes No No

New State Pension Yes Yes Yes

Contribution-based Jobseekers Allowance Yes No No

Contribution-based Employment and Support Allowance Yes Yes No

Maternity Allowance Yes Yes No

Bereavement benefits Yes Yes Yes

No it doesn't. The pension is determined by the number of qualifying years of NI contributions the individual has made.

From GOV. UK

1. Overview

You pay National Insurance contributions to qualify for certain benefits including the State Pension.

5. What National Insurance is for

National Insurance contributions count towards the benefits in the table.

Benefit Class 1: employees Class 2: self-employed Class 3: voluntary contributions

Basic State Pension Yes Yes Yes

Additional State Pension Yes No No

New State Pension Yes Yes Yes

Contribution-based Jobseekers Allowance Yes No No

Contribution-based Employment and Support Allowance Yes Yes No

Maternity Allowance Yes Yes No

Bereavement benefits Yes Yes Yes

Don't feel put down but I would rather take the word of a government minister over yours Paul

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/pensions/11194265/State-pension-is-not-a-benefit-says-minister.html

Truly embrace the way of life of the people who's country you were so desperate to emigrate to in the first place. Once there don't try to change it. Become one with it. Celebrate the events of national importance that the indigenous population hold so dear. Respect their values and culture. Raise your kids to be proud members of that nation. Instil in them a sense of national pride, not for YOUR country of birth, but for theirs. Teach them that THEIR country is one to be proud of and that they should embrace it and become valued members of the society that YOU chose for them.

Cry God for Harry! England and St George!

I'd agree with most of that, although I do think a well integrated person can be proud of both their national identity and that of their ancestors.

The problem we have is that Britain has never had a strong agreed sense of what it is to be British. We often end up defining it as tolerance, pragmatism and fair play. These have been fantastic strengths allowing us to adapt to the times. But they are pretty hard to pin a nation's identity to. They aren't uniquely British.

We also tend to define Britishness using negatives- well it's not this, it's not doing that. What is left over is our identity -hardly a definition at all. With British society getting more and more relativistic with each passing decade, the list of agreed negatives is getting shorter.

So as a new immigrant from a country with a well-defined national identity, it is pretty hard to give it up to replace it with our list of general values.

• Backroom

You're British if you drink tea, like queuing, have a dry, sarky sense of humour and enjoy taking the mick as well as having the mick taken out of you too.

Unfortunately the latter is the sign of poor integration imo. You can laugh at a man on a cross (I'm an atheist btw, but the country law is founded on Christian beliefs) but you can't call a teddy bear Mohammed.

Hmmm..... Seems you've stumbled onto something there ultrablue. Are the 'social' reasons just as complex right across Africa and in the US too? Because unless those social reasons are exactly the same as here then it suggests genetics could be a more likely contributory factor.

Wow. Genetics. That was the Nazi party on the phone thenodrog- they want their views on race back.

Wow. Genetics. That was the Nazi party on the phone thenodrog- they want their views on race back.

Don't be stupid 008. The Nazis wanted to wipe out a race which is far from what Theno is suggesting. Not that I necessarily agree with him. If someone of any race is made to struggle to earn a living he is likely to turn to crime.

I will ask you the question that only one poster has attempted to answer

Has Labour ever left government with the economy in a better state than when they entered government?

Has the economy ever been in a good state when labour have taken power.

They're all @#/?.

When was the last time the economy was in a prolonged period of prosperity(or breaking even at least) Im no historian and I know little to nothing about the financial world but I reckon you'd have to go back to pre world war 1 days(and even then the country was only a good place to live if you where wealthy)

Don't feel put down but I would rather take the word of a government minister over yours Paul

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/pensions/11194265/State-pension-is-not-a-benefit-says-minister.html

Not feeling put down at all. I've been quoting the law as acknowledged by the Pensions Minister in the article.

Mr Web told The Telegraph: The law refers to the state pension as a benefit and has done since the war."

He went on to express the opinion this wording should be changed to reflect pensioners' feelings. Nothing wrong with that and I'm happy to agree but it doesn't change the fact the Pensions Minister you quote clearly stated under the current law it is a benefit. All I've done to date is point to the current law.

Thank you Mr Webb. Apology please Paul.

Al please see my response to yoda where you can clearly read Mr Web States the law says a pension is a benefit.

I'll happily apologise when you show me where I'm incorrect and secondly stop using and apologise for personal insults towards me -

always the sign of an individual who has run out of counter arguments.

Al please see my response to yoda where you can clearly read Mr Web States the law says a pension is a benefit.

I'll happily apologise when you show me where I'm incorrect and secondly stop using and apologise for personal insults towards me -

always the sign of an individual who has run out of counter arguments.

I still say you owe me an apology. The way you worded your post you made it sound as though I was on benefits. This was not an innocent quoting of the law. You went out of your way to twist the way it was worded. I owe you nothing. you owe me an apology. As far as I am concerned telling people that I receive benefits is a personal insult and saying you are arrogant is fair comment.

Archived