• Plaid Cymru
    • SDLP
    • Alliance Party
    • No one - They are all a shower of s#@t

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

It isn't true though. Look around, do some digging and research. Open your eyes and sort out the facts from your fiction. You will find your entire right wing narrative is based on scant evidence and relying on complete reversal of reality. .

As you have evidently DONE the digging, you would get a better response if you posted where you got your info from so it can be legitimately criticised and/or contradicted.

Saying open your eyes and asking people to do their own research without backing up your own claims is a bit discrediting of your argument imo.

That isn't me having a go, I just think if you're going to argue so fervently, it's good to have concrete evidence.

Apologies GAV it was Imy9 who said that. I read it wrong.

Not a lie at all. A statistic the other day I read was that 10% of BNP supporters will vote UKIP. There are plenty of quotes from current and former UKIP members which are bigoted. How about not wanting to love next door to Romanians...Farage!

As Al is in receipt of state benefit he can probably answer that for you.

The pension is NOT, repeat NOT a state benefit. It is bought and paid for and you insult pensioners everywhere by insinuating that it is. An apology is required Paul and soon.

Not a lie at all. A statistic the other day I read was that 10% of BNP supporters will vote UKIP. There are plenty of quotes from current and former UKIP members which are bigoted. How about not wanting to love next door to Romanians...Farage!

Where Farage makes love is his own affair. :)

Last time I looked Romanians were white. Same race as Farage and me. I would not wish to live next door to them not because of race but because they have a different language and way of life to me. That is not race. Similarly I would not want to live next door to dole dollopers or other pond life British or otherwise.

Last time I looked Romanians were white. Same race as Farage and me. I would not wish to live next door to them not because of race but because they have a different language and way of life to me. That is not race. Similarly I would not want to live next door to dole dollopers or other pond life British or otherwise.

Firstly you accused Gav of saying things he didn't say. I said them. Then you did what typical UKIP candidates do which is pick and choose quotes.

I said bigots as well as racist. They clearly are.

Here is an interesting stat. By 2050 most people in the UK will be brown in skin tone. Like most things in life Al things change and evolve. Doesn't make it better or worse just different.

Have you ever thought that Romanians wouldn't want you as a neighbour?

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for an apology, still waiting for a response on his insinuation a few days back

So that means 90% of British National Party supporters will vote for one of the other parties if there are no BNP candidates. Effectively as I can't see them voting for the SNP who openly seek to destroy Britain as we know it or for Plaid Cymru who are a virtual irrelevance that means 90% of BNP supporters will vote for the other 3 main parties. An equal share which is unlikely leaves that at 30% of BNP supporters voting for the 3 main parties. So your point is what imy9?

Oh and my hairdresser who is of middle eastern origin and a sunni views Romanians (and Bulgarians) as a nation of thieves. He told me a few months back that his mother always brought him up to never trust Romanians and Bulgarians as they were thieves and the worst nations in the world. A fact he never disputed until he moved here and discovered one worse. Romanians and Bulgarians now occupy the position of the Worlds 2nd and 3rd worst people in his opinion.

That'd be great if they didn't. Here's hoping. :tu:

Firstly you accused Gav of saying things he didn't say. I said them. Then you did what typical UKIP candidates do which is pick and choose quotes.

I said bigots as well as racist. They clearly are.

Here is an interesting stat. By 2050 most people in the UK will be brown in skin tone. Like most things in life Al things change and evolve. Doesn't make it better or worse just different.

They probably wouldn't Imy9 but then it is not me moving into their country. No CLEARLY UKIP are not bigots either just because you say so. They just want the best for their country. I have no interest in the colour of the population in 2050. Mixed race girls are some of the most beautiful in the world so bring it on.

I'm still waiting for your apology Paul, but then you never apologise do you because you think you are never wrong.

So that means 90% of British National Party supporters will vote for one of the other parties if there are no BNP candidates. Effectively as I can't see them voting for the SNP who openly seek to destroy Britain as we know it or for Plaid Cymru who are a virtual irrelevance that means 90% of BNP supporters will vote for the other 3 main parties. An equal share which is unlikely leaves that at 30% of BNP supporters voting for the 3 main parties. So your point is what imy9?

Oh and my hairdresser who is of middle eastern origin and a sunni views Romanians (and Bulgarians) as a nation of thieves. He told me a few months back that his mother always brought him up to never trust Romanians and Bulgarians as they were thieves and the worst nations in the world. A fact he never disputed until he moved here and discovered one worse. Romanians and Bulgarians now occupy the position of the Worlds 2nd and 3rd worst people in his opinion.

That'd be great if they didn't. Here's hoping. :tu:

Well I know what your views are Theno, we have been here before. Why use the cover of someone you know and just say they are your views.

I for one will be very pleased when our communities are even more diverse. The more the merrier!

On your other point, I merely stated that 10 per cent of BNP supporters voted for UKIP (IN 2010), as Farage has made a point of recruiting from them openly. Asking people who are voting for a racist party to vote for you will mean...your party consists of racists?

They probably wouldn't Imy9 but then it is not me moving into their country. No CLEARLY UKIP are not bigots either just because you say so. They just want the best for their country. I have no interest in the colour of the population in 2050. Mixed race girls are some of the most beautiful in the world so bring it on.

I'm still waiting for your apology Paul, but then you never apologise do you because you think you are never wrong.

If you go back far enough Al it's not your country to begin with. That's the point.

I'm glad you would be happy with the mixed race people, shame most of UKIP wouldn't, thus scaremongering wherever they go.

Well I know what your views are Theno, we have been here before. Why use the cover of someone you know and just say they are your views.

I for one will be very pleased when our communities are even more diverse. The more the merrier!

On your other point, I merely stated that 10 per cent of BNP supporters voted for UKIP (IN 2010), as Farage has made a point of recruiting from them openly. Asking people who are voting for a racist party to vote for you will mean...your party consists of racists?

If you go back far enough Al it's not your country to begin with. That's the point.

I'm glad you would be happy with the mixed race people, shame most of UKIP wouldn't, thus scaremongering wherever they go.

I will be very pleased when they are (more) integrated

As pointed out by Theno 90% of ex BNP voters now vote for Labour and Conservatives so your point is?????

Going back as far as the last two wars that were fought by my Dad and my Grandad it was my country and that's far enough for anybody.

There you go again making up thinks about UKIP that just are not true. UKIP have no problem with mixed race people and if immigrants actually did integrate the whole problem would be much less but most of them have no intention of integrating.

As pointed out by Theno 90% of ex BNP voters now vote for Labour and Conservatives so your point is?????

Going back as far as the last two wars that were fought by my Dad and my Grandad it was my country and that's far enough for anybody.

There you go again making up thinks about UKIP that just are not true. UKIP have no problem with mixed race people and if immigrants actually did integrate the whole problem would be much less but most of them have no intention of integrating.

Sorry Al my mistake on the stats:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593494/Ukip-backed-BNP-voters-Farage-boasts-pride-undermining-far-right-party.html

1/3 of BNP voters went to UKIP, according to Farage himself.

There are numerous stats out there, so by all means post a link to counter.

This integration line is an interesting one, are there any stats that can substantiate what you or Yoda are saying?

Trident / Army? You really can't compare the two. The idea behind Trident isn't to deal with a few muslim nut jobs or some rowdy argies, it's to deter aggression and threat to the citizens of this country from other countries with nuclear weapons. Massive difference between offence and defence.

More accurate by far.

None down the Food Bank then gav are there not? ^_^

I'm flatly opposed to people in prison having the right to vote and tbh I don't believe that anybody who has been long term unemployed or receiving state benefits for over 5 years should have the right to vote either.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/1114/051114-economic-impact-EU-immigration

mmm, try again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593494/Ukip-backed-BNP-voters-Farage-boasts-pride-undermining-far-right-party.html

This integration line is an interesting one, are there any stats that can substantiate what you or Yoda are saying?

First of all Daily Mail! But read the article. and even the Mail says he only wants ex BNP voters who are NOT RACIST. Your quote not mine. Have you researched any more dodgy newspaper stats to back up your Commie agenda?

No more tonight I'm out for a pint or two of English Ale.

Christ you found some more dodgy bullsh1t stuff. Didn't take long did it.

Have a drive round Small Heath, Spark Hill, Mosely etc

The pension is NOT, repeat NOT a state benefit. It is bought and paid for and you insult pensioners everywhere by insinuating that it is. An apology is required Paul and soon.

https://www.gov.uk/national-insurance/overview

Check what the government says. State pension is funded from national insurance paid by those who currently pay NI. Your past NI contributions did the same, the state "pension" is paid from current state income and not from a vast pension pot. The state pension is not "bought and paid for," during your working life your NI contributions supported those of retirement age just as mine do now. Given we have a significant long term problem in funding all state benefits with hindsight it would probably have been a very wise government move to actually create a state pension pot.

There is no insult to anyone just a statement of fact. I've raised no objection to it merely pointed out its a benefit you receive.

Can't see what your problem is?

Nice of you to answer my PM,

not

I haven't seen any PM till I saw this post. I rarely access the site from a PC/laptop and PMs don't show on my phone unless I specifically go looking for them, something I never do and the email notifications seems to have stopped working.

But that's where you're wrong Imy. England is a country created by the Saxons and Angles(Engles) hence "Englaland," it is an amalgamation of the 4 Saxon Kingdoms of Mercia, Northumbria, East Anglia and Wessex. Alfred the Great started the ball rolling back in the 9th century. So yes! it's very much our country.

Genetic research shows the English peoples to be German in origin with a smattering of DNA from the people who inhabited what is now Spain and Portugal and France - logical if you think about it. So we're a mixture of many races all with different physical and mental characteristics and that is continuing now with influxes from the Caribbean and Asia over the past century. Basically, we're a mongrel nation - which makes the claims of racist political parties such as Ukip to be defenders of national identity to be spurious.

Genetic research shows the English peoples to be German in origin with a smattering of DNA from the people who inhabited what is now Spain and Portugal and France - logical if you think about it. So we're a mixture of many races all with different physical and mental characteristics and that is continuing now with influxes from the Caribbean and Asia over the past century. Basically, we're a mongrel nation - which makes the claims of racist political parties such as Ukip to be defenders of national identity to be spurious.

As you said Jim. The English are principally Germanic (ie Saxon, Engle and Jute.) But to call us a mongrel nation is ridiculous.( A smattering of other DNA is just that .A smattering.) And if you genuinely believe we have no "National identity" then you really do need to revisit your History books. Aren't you proud of your heritage Jim? Funny that ain't it? Most lefties decry their heritage and culture and tend to favour others, weird huh?

There is no such thing as pure Englishness. We are an amalgam of an array of other nationalities and races who have combined in a melting pot to create the country in which we live. Whether it’s genetic and genealogical heritage, practically all the components of our national heritage and identity come from abroad. Your hero Nigel Farage has foreign origins I believe. We are all mongrels and better for it because mongrels are tough and resilient. As Asian and Afro-Caribbean people become more assimilated we become more mongrel with each passing decade. We should celebrate our diversity and dismiss the hate and bile of right wing nationalism for what it is - pure bigotry.

But that's where you're wrong Imy. England is a country created by the Saxons and Angles(Engles) hence "Englaland," it is an amalgamation of the 4 Saxon Kingdoms of Mercia, Northumbria, East Anglia and Wessex. Alfred the Great started the ball rolling back in the 9th century. So yes! it's very much our country.

He is showing some true colours and trying to change our history.

There is no such thing as pure Englishness. We are an amalgam of an array of other nationalities and races who have combined in a melting pot to create the country in which we live. Whether its genetic and genealogical heritage, practically all the components of our national heritage and identity come from abroad. Your hero Nigel Farage has foreign origins I believe. We are all mongrels and better for it because mongrels are tough and resilient. As Asian and Afro-Caribbean people become more assimilated we become more mongrel with each passing decade. We should celebrate our diversity and dismiss the hate and bile of right wing nationalism for what it is - pure bigotry.

So all the black rag danglers claiming to be British are not because there's no such thing ? All very confusing .

Archived