BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT 3

Radical Islam, bored rigid with these idiots.

• Women worth half a man
  • Rape victims needing 4 male witnesses, then killed for their trouble
  • So called honour killings
  • Life in the 7th century with Sharia (the rest of the world has moved on)
  • Murdering Gay people
  • Destruction of ancient cities
  • Female genital mutilation
  • The veil (not radical but everywhere and for me, offensive)
  • Murdering people over a drawing
  • Idiots like Choudhary claiming thousands in benefit handouts whilst slagging off the provider
  • Whilst other religions have evolved their insistence that the Quran is the word of 'God' (preposterous)

I could go on, it is a rant thread after all but what's the point. Most muslims just get on with it, the many I deal with every day, the guys that sorted my tyres out, the newsagent I see every day, all nice people who realise that we're all living together, all good humoured.

All the other barmy b*****ds, fit in or f*** off.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radical Islam, bored rigid with these idiots.

• Female genital mutilation

No what I know about the Q'uran could be written on a fly's left bollock in felt tip (no doubt the same as anything worthwhile to be found written in it), but just as an aside wasn't it Allah's design and intention that gave women those bits? If so, and I realise that I am at this point about to apply logic to a religion that defies ALL logic, but by definition aren't these backward buggers acting in direct defiance of his will? And if so does that in turn make them kuffars and if so shouldn't they throw themselves under a bus or similar? :rock:

Or is nobody allowed to ask those questions?

No what I know about the Q'uran could be written on a fly's left bollock in felt tip (no doubt the same as anything worthwhile to be found written in it), but just as an aside wasn't it Allah's design and intention that gave women those bits? If so, and I realise that I am at this point about to apply logic to a religion that defies ALL logic, but by definition aren't these backward buggers acting in direct defiance of his will? And if so does that in turn make them kuffars and if so shouldn't they throw themselves under a bus or similar? :rock:

Or is nobody allowed to ask those questions?

The get out of jail card is always 'interpretation'.

Word for word from the big beard himself until crtitcised about something medieval and abhorrent, then it's 'your interpretation'.

Isn't it also Christianity that's used as an excuse for female genital mitilation in a lot of places(particularly in some African counteries)

I think in reality the practice has nothing to do with any religion, it seems to be practised more as part of the culture in some of the more backwards thinking parts of the world.

I don't know about Christianity, but it is more about culture than religion i.e. It's much more common in Africa than in the Gulf states.

They all (along with Jews) practice Male GM though, at a very young age!

On AS's last point, many Christians also believe the bible is the word of God and some denominations even believe in Transfiguration(?) where the communion bread and wine become the literal 'body' and 'blood' of Christ. Whether this makes them cannibals or vampires is open to debate, but this must be equally as preposterous, wouldn't you say?

I don't know about Christianity, but it is more about culture than religion i.e. It's much more common in Africa than in the Gulf states.

Circumcision whilst still ludicrous, is nothing compared to FGM, butchery inflicted on children, and for what ? If some holy bloke with a cloak and a funny hat demanded that I mutilate my child to demonstrate my belief in some celestial fairy story, I'd tell him to f*** off.

On AS's last point, many Christians also believe the bible is the word of God and some denominations even believe in Transfiguration(?) where the communion bread and wine become the literal 'body' and 'blood' of Christ. Whether this makes them cannibals or vampires is open to debate, but this must be equally as preposterous, wouldn't you say?

Of course it's prepostorous, but Christianity (if that's your thing) doesn't demand death for apostates, burying women waste deep in earth and then crushing their skulls with masonry, or throwing homosexuals from tall buildings above a baying mob. Let alone hacking through someones neck until the head is removed, or placing a young man in a cage and setting him on fire. Or claiming that a girl as young as 9 is sexually mature.

100% agree(aside from when I do it on here B) ) nothing bugs me up more than bloody local busy bodies sticking their noses in, spreading gossip about people and things they know jack about and complaining about things behind your back without having the balls to come knock on your door to have a civil conversation about what's bothering them.

My knob has been castrated (religious) and I and women love it.

Archived