BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT 3

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People that think it's acceptable to chuck Macdonalds bags and drinks out of car windows.

Top of Gibb Lane and Brokenstone Road is a favourite location, Why? Take it home!

• Backroom

We'll have another go :P

Selfie sticks.....seriously, why?

Why not?

Wife and her best mate went to New York recently and wanted pics with both of them in and would rather not ask others to do it.

Love these threads, especially how certain things get peoples backs up.

I hate chewing gum, disgusting mess on the pavements and seeing someone chewing it reminds me of a cow chewing the cud.

• Backroom

Why not?

Wife and her best mate went to New York recently and wanted pics with both of them in and would rather not ask others to do it.

Tell her to grow some balls then :P I will admit, the obvious benefit is being able to take a selfie without your arm taking up half of it. But they just look daft to me.

People that think it's acceptable to chuck Macdonalds bags and drinks out of car windows.

Top of Gibb Lane and Brokenstone Road is a favourite location, Why? Take it home!

Better still don't buy Macdonalds in the first place. It's crap.

We'll have another go :P

Selfie sticks.....seriously, why?

Selfie's full stop. Only conceited pricks take them.

(forget the sticks!) Selfies- why? its such teenage school girl thing to do, just not cool and pretty wanky, just put your fekin cameras/phones away and just enjoy the moment.

Nobody ever looks at pictures twice anyway do they?

Archived