BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT 3

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're Irish this lot Gav.

If I rocked up on a playing field doing the same, watch me get arrested. Double standards and all that.

Noticed in the paper this morning that they've been moved on, now taken up residence in Ozzy.

Just takes time to get a court order, frustarting for the people beining impacted upon but thats the law.

• Moderation Lead

Noticed in the paper this morning that they've been moved on, now taken up residence in Ozzy.

Just takes time to get a court order, frustarting for the people beining impacted upon but thats the law.

Aye, apparently there's an emergency work order been put through to get the fence extended all the way around the field to stop vehicles going on in future. My mum has been on to the local councillor, and she was saying the cost of the clean up operation was £2,400!! I bet if you or I had done the same we'd have been leaving the scene in handcuffs.....

Adding to the driving theme, people who do not stop at all when there is a parked car on their side of the road and blatantly not enough room for 3 cars.

Converse to that, idiots coming the other way who don't have the common curtsey to move slightly over towards the kerb to let traffic through when there is enough space.

Basically, any drivers but me.

I've give over letting people out of side streets and giving way when I don't have to because the roads are now full of ignorant people that think its more important to get where they're going than to acknowlege simple acts of kindness on the road.

I must admit in my experience it tends to be women more than men.

Adding to the driving theme, people who do not stop at all when there is a parked car on their side of the road and blatantly not enough room for 3 cars.

Converse to that, idiots coming the other way who don't have the common curtsey to move slightly over towards the kerb to let traffic through when there is enough space.

Basically, any drivers but me.

And add to that the people that don't have enough spacial awareness to realise there is still room for to cars to get through, so they stop and wait for you to come through the give you the @#/? eye.(and despite the theory its actually men just as much as women iny experiance

I've give over letting people out of side streets and giving way when I don't have to because the roads are now full of ignorant people that think its more important to get where they're going than to acknowlege simple acts of kindness on the road.

NO WONDER YOU DONT GIVE WAY

206267081.jpg

Agree, I had to mount a kerb to give way to an oncoming car this morning (very tight road so not really an issue) but the woman just blanked me and carried on. #@~%$!!!!

Those pillocks on the motorway who, on approaching a junction, cut in at the last minute from the outside or middle lane. They deserve to be in an accident; the trouble is they would involve others instead.

I am going to get one of those dashboard cameras and make a film of driving standards in Blackburn. It would make a fortune.

If you've got the bluetooth car kit it isn't too bad, but texting and driving is mental.

I find it OK as a rule but it becomes more difficult if I'm trying to eat a sandwich at the same time

NO WONDER YOU DONT GIVE WAY

206267081.jpg

Whose that in Gavs car? Has he nicked it? ^_^

Archived