BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How about.........

• Moderation Lead

There should be for sure maybe it needs new blood as I very rarely come on on anything other than my mobile these days.

I think someone like Khod would be perfect personally, stays out of most of the bickering whilst weighing in with a viewpoint which is often pretty neutral and unbiased

Very nice of you to say so Tom! More than happy to help out assuming I haven't made too many enemies!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could go on and on and is not what why I started this thread.

This is why I say you are wrong in your post - Preston Blue and Waggy are very definitely on the side of those I often refer to as 'Miserablists'. Preston Blue, in my opinion, can be a bit of a miserable sod but, from what I can gather, he goes the length and breadth of the country supporting the club. He expresses his view but isn't on EVERY thread ALL the time spamming the forum with the same propaganda. I won't be criticising someone like him who deserves his say and doesn't try to lambast other posters or grind opposition away with persistent spamming. Likewise Waggy appears to be a Rovers of many years standing. He is strident in his criticism of Venkys and Bowyer but, again doesn't go for Orwellesque propaganda (although he did let himself down by blaming Bowyer for Bournemouth's promotion!)

If I play the man and not the ball it is with good reason.

The point is there's never a good reason.

There's nothing wrong with having an opinion of Venkys or Bowyer that is negative, by the way. For some expressing dissatisfaction at either is actually wanting the best for Rovers.

Miserabalist! Good grief.

As an exile who rarely sees games, having what seems like 25% of all the posts in every thread coming from one poster who proudly who doesn't see them either makes coming on here virtually pointless. I might as well talk to my dog about the Rovers.

Also, I don't know Chaddy, I don't mind his views one way or the other, but I'm certainly not interested in other posters' views of Chaddy's views, and I can't believe anyone else is either. What a few strangers think of another stranger's views repeated endlessly would make a good regime in the punishment block of Guantanamo Bay.

Other than those two issues, personally I think the messageboard has perked up the last few months.

Maybe but I stop short of threatening violence on here from behind the safety of a keyboard.

You?

Big Fat Sam is weighing in on PM with personal abuse now. Guess that won't work either then.

Big Fat Sam has a tendency to do that, he's done it to me. He's a sad little keyboard warrior. I won't mention his other username because he threatened to sue me if i did...via PM :lol::lol::wacko:

Other than those two issues, personally I think the messageboard has perked up the last few months.

I agree with this. Although, reading Ask Admin, some don't.

Archived