BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dialogue With The Owners

47er

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with your points, Abbey, but 10- 13,000 home fans could make themselves known and heard.

Look at the 'Blackpool few'

Until people actually realise that this club is dying under Venkys and show some fighting spirit, regardless of whether of the owners listen/see/acknowledge/wake up or give a toss, we'll continue to die a slow death beans.

Blackpool are in a similar boat, yes the owners are are more accessible but it doesn't matter where the owners are if finances are being impacted by the fans in fines or boycotting or further damaging the 'Venky brand'

The anger will come, because the football isn't going to improve.

We are all still here utd in our views,real angst and deep concern in every post comes pouring to the fore,generations of real fans with a lifetime of investment in BRFC.The club is going to pot and the fans feel helpless.

Meanwhile,nothing changes...

The 'GONE FISHING' signs are up at Pune Towers.

so this punerover fella drops in posts a few "potential wum posts" then fcuks off.

And your post is interesting because? Atleast stuart's posts made sense. He had something to say and articulated his point of view adding to the discussion. All you are interested in is adding personal insults.

And your post is interesting because? Atleast stuart's posts made sense. He had something to say and articulated his point of view adding to the discussion. All you are interested in is adding personal insults.

Hmm... Your linguistic signature suggests you are not 'ordinary folk'. Where are you from, Punerover? And what do you want?

Venkys will only listen if they are offered money.

Punerover - a few questions for you.

When you say they will only listen if they are offered money, do you mean new prospective buyers coming in who would be willing to pay Venky's back what they have put in, circa £100m?

Do you mean to say accept some cutting of losses and accept around £50m?

Do you mean to accept what the club is now worth, say £15m?

Are you based in England and of Indian origin or do you live over in India? I ask this because if it's either of these you will undoubtedly understand the Indian business culture/way of doing things that EiT alluded to in earlier posts.

I don't think that there will be too many Rovers fans in India but are you/they aware of what has gone on at the club and how it has been systematically demolished from within? What is your take on why Venky's are acting in this way and what, in your opinion, is the solution from Venky's perspective?

I was thinking a regular contributor. He constructs and words his post remarkably similar.

Admin would know if that was true, unless he's posting from behind a proxy, but why bother :wacko:

His IP address would tell all.

God I'm boring :tu:

UK broadband customers IP addresses are not fixed

Bunkum

*Geek alert*

Most providers supply dynamic IP addresses as a rule of thumb, which would more than likely be the case here, but you can still trace the address and determine if its from India or UK and if you're really clever even find more accurate information.

You can request static IP addresses from places such as BT and plusnet, so all UK customers don't have statics.

Bunkem eh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Obviously I was referring to the massive majority who access the forums via home internet packages. The IP can probably be traced as to the countries origin but that is beyond the scope of the comment I made before you went off on one. This is before we get into the realm of proxy servers.

BT only give business customers static IP addresses, and possibly all other home broadband providers

BT Broadband's (Visit www.BT.com) home internet packages come with a dynamic IP address and you do not have the option to upgrade to a fixed or static IP address.

Anyway does it really matter who PuneRover is? You would think if he was a Venky plant he'd be a bit more subtle in his use of name

Bunkem eh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Obviously I was referring to the massive majority who access the forums via home internet packages. The IP can probably be traced as to the countries origin but that is beyond the scope of the comment I made before you went off on one. This is before we get into the realm of proxy servers.

BT only give business customers static IP addresses, and possibly all other home broadband providers

Anyway does it really matter who PuneRover is? You would think if he was a Venky plant he'd be a bit more subtle in his use of name

I never went off on one, I just corrected you like I've been doing since you joined this site :P

Sorry to spoil the fun on this IP address thing. I do not live in the UK but I challenge admin, or anyone else for that matter to check what country I am posting from at the minute. You will not be able to tell, simple as that. Some people may be aware that website such as BBC I Player and Sky as well as betting sites like Betfair are not available, unless you are surfing from the UK. However there is a very simple cure for this, as using a VPN gets round the problem. For anyone interested have a quick Google and you will see what I mean. You get added security too.

Pune Rover could be from anywhere, but if he is using a VPN no one will ever know.

Anyway does it really matter who PuneRover is?

Well, if he is Indian and lives over there he may be able to shed some light on how Venky's operate in their own country, what the media think of them and so on. If there was ever a remote possibility of any dialogue he may have some pointers as to the correct way of doing things. I won't be holding my breath but you never know.

Sorry to spoil the fun on this IP address thing. I do not live in the UK but I challenge admin, or anyone else for that matter to check what country I am posting from at the minute. You will not be able to tell, simple as that. Some people may be aware that website such as BBC I Player and Sky as well as betting sites like Betfair are not available, unless you are surfing from the UK. However there is a very simple cure for this, as using a VPN gets round the problem. For anyone interested have a quick Google and you will see what I mean. You get added security too.

Pune Rover could be from anywhere, but if he is using a VPN no one will ever know.

Proxy servers are usually the best option to get around restrictions and hide location and country, but even through proxy servers or VPN's you can be found, its a little more tricky but not impossible :tu:

As CLB says above, if PuneRovers is actually from Pune, which I doubt, he can help us understand whats going on, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Proxy servers are usually the best option to get around restrictions and hide location and country, but even through proxy servers or VPN's you can be found, its a little more tricky but not impossible :tu:

As CLB says above, if PuneRovers is actually from Pune, which I doubt, he can help us understand whats going on, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

He is from a small town Gujarat I believe, used to work in Pune

Archived