73 members have voted

1. 1. 2015/2016 attendance

• Had a season ticket
    • Attended games as a walk on
    • Did not attend games
  2. 2. Intentions for 2016/2017

• Will get a season ticket
    • Will attend games as a walk on
    • I'm still undecided. e.g. I might get one if the club appoints an experienced manager and infrastructure and the "owners" show intent to run the club properly,
    • Will not attend games
  3. 3. Reasons

• I will be getting a season ticket
    • I am unable to get to many games, so a walk-on makes sense
    • I am able to get to games, but frankly rarely choose to
    • I am able to get to games, but I refuse to as some form of protest
    • I am unable to get to any games
  4. 4. As a non ST holder, which of the following are likely to result in you getting a ST in future

• I already have one!
    • Appointment of a decent manager
    • Decent summer singings
    • New owners
    • Better football
    • Hell freezing over
    • The return of Gav's shelf
    • Somehow being magically transported from whatever far flung corner of the world I live in to Ewood on match days or some other equally unlikely scenario outside of the clubs influence

We are at crisis point, it seems to me. I'm a babe, and don't hold myself out to be a super fan - I've enjoyed give or take over 40 years the Ewood experience - whether as a youngster on the BB end, a bit of corporate as I got older, bringing up my youngest to watch in the FS.

We seem to have a wide-ish fan base on here - how about a poll?

My suggestion only, and I know there are so many variables at the moment, & I'm welcome to additions, but not to complicate:

1. If you held a ST last season, will you renew?
2. If you held a ST last season, have you had enough, you will not?
3. Have you been a ST holder and you are coming back?
4. Never held a ST but under the the present circumstances I am tempted to get one?
5. I might get one if the club appoints an experienced manager and infrastructure and the "owners" show intent to run the club properly, I'm still undecided?

I'd like to see a current view in light of tonight's comments by the club, as we need to answer back with figures?

I'm in the two category.

No.1 for me. Going to Ewood is more than just to support the football club I love and the team I want to watch,it's a social occasion that I will continue to participate in for as long as I am physically and mentally able.

Reasons needs cleaning up. I'm not going due to venkys nothing else.

I felt, I am able to get to games, but frankly rarely choose to, covered that, but I've added a specific "protest" option now.

Archived