BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Season Transfers

This shows you why he is our new manager:

So will Coyle have money to spend to bring in the players he wants?

“It (money for transfers) has been touched upon, without going into the fine details because there was that much going on,” he said.

Which reads I will do as I am told and not make a fuss, unlike Lambert. The budget for transfers should have been his first question.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too late Al. In my mind the two of you are intrinsically linked from here on in. I'm very sorry, but there's nothing I can do about it now.

Aaaarrrgghhh!

Alan Nixon says no

Do you do it on purpose Chaddy?

Any clues to what the hell happened from Lambert being appointed in November, obviously with promises of funds (even if it was only the future Rhodes money), to us arranging a fee for Tony Watt in January, to nothing at all by April?

Any clues to what the hell happened from Lambert being appointed in November, obviously with promises of funds (even if it was only the future Rhodes money), to us arranging a fee for Tony Watt in January, to nothing at all by April?

Maybe the unique way that Blackburn Rovers via VLL is funded hit a road block. Happened before remember the it is difficult moving money out of India line that the followed the biggest transfer kitty this club has ever seen. A down turn in land prices around Pune ?

only i clue i have is this

V e n k y s

• Backroom

Right people aren't happy with the current approach so we will use the transfer section from now on.

Easy to ignore then

Archived