SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Season Transfers

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Powell is an SEM client.

How do you find these things out ?

If it is public knowledge which players are with which agents/agency then surely it would be easy to monitor if there is a sinister reliance on one particular agency.

Could there not be some sort of discrimination case to answer if a club only employs players from a single agency ? or a conflict of interests if a manager only recommends players from his own agency?

If it is public knowledge which players are with which agents/agency then surely it would be easy to monitor if there is a sinister reliance on one particular agency.

Could there not be some sort of discrimination case to answer if a club only employs players from a single agency ? or a conflict of interests if a manager only recommends players from his own agency?

I wouldn't say so pal, similar to when an employer uses a particular agency to employ people in factories and offices and will only use that one agency to recruit their staff.

It's easy to navigate around. Managers mate gets agent licence and sets up with manager putting the money in then pulling the strings. Must have been done hundreds of times.

Why would we want this jerk back? Waste of space and bled Rovers last time round. Rather have Derbyshire

Just playing my part in airbrushing the past since yesterday, anyway I have an excuse I'm suffering from the same as Coyle , SEaMnesia

New manager , new start and all that

William Grigg and Sam Winnall may do the business; Danny Graham is a must

I agree. I'd also get Berahino from West Brom and Kane from Tottenham. Maybe as we are now a hotbed for ex dingles we should get Andre Gray to replace Conway.

I agree. I'd also get Berahino from West Brom and Kane from Tottenham. Maybe as we are now a hotbed for ex dingles we should get Andre Gray to replace Conway.

I think Berahino and Kane are unlikely to take the step down at this stage of their careers tbh.

He needs to talk to Danny Graham about signing permanently. That should be his first job as we have no Strikers.

Not going to happen, I am not so sure Graham fits the way Coyle will want us playing.

Is it remotely possible that this deal to bring in Judas was lined up long before Lambert left. Hence Venks lack of movement, allowing their "executive" to go off on holiday mid search. Just how long has Coyle known he would get the gig. Total speculation but things that make you go mmmmm?

Forget them let's got for messi after his tax case [emoji23]

Not going to happen, I am not so sure Graham fits the way Coyle will want us playing.

I thought he'd be exactly the type of player to fit his style of play, but then I only ever saw his Burnley team and whenever we played against Bolton. According to Wigan fans it was all hoofball.

from the daily mail article in regards to the transfer budget-

"There will be money available in respect of working within our own parameters, and within that, we feel we can bring players that will help us."

Which pretty much means that there is no real money to spend in my book, so just loans and freebies, that said there are still some excellent players to be had in that range(Danny Graham being the obvious one) problem is every other club in this league will want them as well and sadly rovers doesn't have the pulling power that it used to have.

At 14 I was on the radar, up Shad on a rainy Tuesday night, prior to Jack. At 52, I think I can do a job at right back?

At 14 I was on the radar, up Shad on a rainy Tuesday night, prior to Jack. At 52, I think I can do a job at right back?

Let's start an agency, we'll get you a gig somewhere in no time. Now if we can just find a club that doesn't ask any questions ....

Let's start an agency, we'll get you a gig somewhere in no time. Now if we can just find a club that doesn't ask any questions ....

Only 500 quid to register as a FA registered intermediary, plus answer a few questions like do you like bleeding football dry? are you paying for lunch? doesn't Bobs tie look lovely? How fast is your paper shredder? etc

Archived