BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Season Transfers

Unfortunately Chaddy lost any credibility when he proudly proclaimed he was boycotting and Coyle was a disgrace, only for him to delete all evidence of it 48 hours later and back the decision.

Unfortunately again, we all saw it.

I am not trying to pick a fight, but I do worry when I see fans having a go at each other. It may be a product of all the frustration. I get that, but we are all on the same side, really. Certainly, we aren't he enemy.....(Here endeth LOL)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately Chaddy lost any credibility when he proudly proclaimed he was boycotting and Coyle was a disgrace, only for him to delete all evidence of it 48 hours later and back the decision.

Unfortunately again, we all saw it.

I still remember his post on Twitter when he announced to his "followers" (!) that they should "just watch the reaction on BRFCS" when he turned turtle to re-back Bowyer.

Sadly he has gained much sympathy from the moderators on here, and is allowed to say what he likes with a veil of innocence. Regardless of the amount of people that he winds up. And it's not just "the usual posters" either.

Shame really because given his prolific Twitter posting/reading, he is actually a great source of information, and can save you flowing lots of people (including "Al").

He'll be on shortly to tell us all that Rovers' goalkeeping coach has left.

Perhaps a shuffle in the ranks to bring in his own staff through the back door? Stay tuned.

From 90 Minutes..

"With the Euros around the corner, Coyle has accepted that his final squad may not be ready for the start of the season."

.Echoes of "Don't judge us now, judge us at the end of August!"

If you actually read what Coyle has said - he doesn't say that. He does say that we won't have everything in place for pre-season - but that really isn't unusual.

"So all in all, we'll look to get those pieces that we can just now before pre-season starts and continually add to that so that come the first day of the season we are ready to start and have a squad that can go and compete in a very tough Championship environment."

• Backroom

Chaddy hasn't got nor will ever have free reign on here and was warned this morning by Khod.

It may appear he's protected because people can't seem to help getting personal and directing things to him which of course get removed as do posts where he gets personal in return. For example Chaddy may post something that Nixon writes and sure a lot of us don't find that interesting but if you feel the need to reply with a sarcastic comment that adds nothing to the topic other than to potentially start a row it will get removed.

If the rules were 100% upheld and you read through the forum there would be a good handful of folk we would have to ban before we got to him.

The easiest solution is ignoring it, being inconsistent, toeing the party line or being annoying isn't against any guidelines but personal insults are.

Sorry if it seems otherwise but none of us have any desire or inclinations to protect Chaddy or anyone else - why would we?

From 90 Minutes..

"With the Euros around the corner, Coyle has accepted that his final squad may not be ready for the start of the season."

Must be waiting on Wales to be knocked out. Then we can get Bale 😂

From 90 Minutes..

To be fair, that'll be the case with most players involved in playing in the Euros, they'll be little transfer activity involving them than other players.

So how come Arsenal are signing Vardy. I accept they have more pulling power than us but were not even fishing in the same pond. The guys we want wont, in many cases, be anyway near the euros unless they got tickets

End of August? Hel'll need "at least 10 games", then at least "until Christmas", then "he's only had one transfer window, see what happens in the January window FFS", and finally, "if we are still in the bottom 3 by the end of February" then we should act. Then when it's too late "well, it's too late now".

We had the right manager, with the right contacts, the right ideas, the right focus on fitness, the right philosophy of "no excuses, this club should not accept mediocrity", and they didn't give him the backing to make it to pre-season.

Now we are told we might not be ready for the start of the season. I guess when the owners have @#/? away two months from notice he was going, and a month after he left, it's a case of no @#/? Sherlock. :rolleyes:

The very least we should be expecting is a fit and motivated side being put on the field. Fingers crossed everyone.

You can almost write the exact script for what's coming and what's going to be said. Another trek in another decreasing circle on the way.

Wonder what Owens catchphrase will turn out to be ?

Yes Seriously. I refer to him as Al on Twitter. So why not on here

a) Because it winds up the majority who think he's a tit and no doubt you know that.

b ) Others don't know who your on about and we already have our own Al.

c) He isn't your best pal although it's hard to tell at times !

• Backroom

Got to agree Chaddy we have a poster here Called Al so why would you refer to someone else none of us know in person as Al it just serves to cause confusion and has clearly rubbed some folk the wrong way

I still remember his post on Twitter when he announced to his "followers" (!) that they should "just watch the reaction on BRFCS" when he turned turtle to re-back Bowyer.

Sadly he has gained much sympathy from the moderators on here, and is allowed to say what he likes with a veil of innocence. Regardless of the amount of people that he winds up. And it's not just "the usual posters" either.

Shame really because given his prolific Twitter posting/reading, he is actually a great source of information, and can save you flowing lots of people (including "Al").

He'll be on shortly to tell us all that Rovers' goalkeeping coach has left.

Perhaps a shuffle in the ranks to bring in his own staff through the back door? Stay tuned.

If the keeper coach has left I can say I'm pretty pleased with that. As someone who's often gone in early over the past few years I enjoyed watching the keepers go through their motions right in front of our section. Often the highlight of the day under Bowyer :lol:

But seriously when the guy took over from Keely there was definitely a marked drop in the thoroughness of the warm up. the lad looked like he was out of puff after kicking three balls and his direction of delivery and power was non existent compared to the former guy. You could tell the keepers weren't really into it the same, picking up pea rollers, often thought he'd have been better using an outfield player to put them through their paces and just supervised.

The fella looked in bad shape for a football coach and there was a marked drop in the already average Steele under his watch. Hope for much better things now, infact a decent unit of a commanding keeper wouldn't go amiss.

From 90 Minutes..

Who do we have going to the Euros or who the hell could we afford who is going..

Duffy and Evans

Both will have increased there value but may be in the shop window. But I hope both stay with us! Doyle was referring to these when talked about everyone being in for pre season. However I do not believe it was the question he was ask!

If the keeper coach has left I can say I'm pretty pleased with that. As someone who's often gone in early over the past few years I enjoyed watching the keepers go through their motions right in front of our section. Often the highlight of the day under Bowyer :lol:

But seriously when the guy took over from Keely there was definitely a marked drop in the thoroughness of the warm up. the lad looked like he was out of puff after kicking three balls and his direction of delivery and power was non existent compared to the former guy. You could tell the keepers weren't really into it the same, picking up pea rollers, often thought he'd have been better using an outfield player to put them through their paces and just supervised.

The fella looked in bad shape for a football coach and there was a marked drop in the already average Steele under his watch. Hope for much better things now, infact a decent unit of a commanding keeper wouldn't go amiss.

Good news then!

This is the word according to Alan 'Al' 'Nicko' Nixon but apparently he's close to wee Koylee.

Chaddy hasn't got nor will ever have free reign on here and was warned this morning by Khod.

It may appear he's protected because people can't seem to help getting personal and directing things to him which of course get removed as do posts where he gets personal in return. For example Chaddy may post something that Nixon writes and sure a lot of us don't find that interesting but if you feel the need to reply with a sarcastic comment that adds nothing to the topic other than to potentially start a row it will get removed.

If the rules were 100% upheld and you read through the forum there would be a good handful of folk we would have to ban before we got to him.

The easiest solution is ignoring it, being inconsistent, toeing the party line or being annoying isn't against any guidelines but personal insults are.

Sorry if it seems otherwise but none of us have any desire or inclinations to protect Chaddy or anyone else - why would we?

Is chaddy genuine and when did he first start posting on here ?

One thing in Coyles favour is that the lads do like him. He probably will make a couple of decent signings on the face of it. The problem is that he places no importance on nutrition, fitness or tactics. Spends his whole time motivating.

Honest question, but do we not have anyone in the club who can do the nutrition side? I am guessing Irvine and Kelly will do the fitness side in training.

Tactics, or is it tic-tacs (wrong manager!). He's responsible for that, I agree. He might have more in his locker than Ince (shooooooot!)

• Backroom

Is chaddy genuine and when did he first start posting on here ?

I along with J*b from here met him briefly and do believe he is genuine just one of those that tries his best to be positive about the given subject even when there is blatantly no positivity to be had - maybe a coping mechanism?

No idea when he started though sir maybe 5 years ago?

Edit just looked he's been posting for 9 years in July

Yes Seriously. I refer to him as Al on Twitter. So why not on here

Because that's my name and I resent being associated with Nixon.

Archived