BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Season Transfers

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we are advertising for a sports psychologist on the http://www.sportingconnect.comsite, unfortunately you need to subscribe /log in to see the details.

Now then Mr Brown a simple word association game to get you started , ball net ball net ball in net

I used to know Steve peters. Shall I get back in touch and ask him if he's interested?

Excuse central this Euros malarky.

Ok so we may need another cb if Duffy impresses and a cm if Evans does likewise. But what about the other half dozen positions that need filling. With our budget we ain going to be finding them at the euros. A left back, a creative centre mid and 3 strikers is a minimum so Coyle and co can get on with that for starters and worry about the euros later.

Oh and on Spurr - squad player excellent re-signing 1st choice lb and we're going to struggle.

Looks like we are advertising for a sports psychologist on the http://www.sportingconnect.comsite, unfortunately you need to subscribe /log in to see the details.

Now then Mr Brown a simple word association game to get you started , ball net ball net ball in net

Bit of an old book but for anyone interested in self development, 'You can if you think you can' by Norman Vincent Peale is well worth a read.

Sports psychology is nearly 100 years old and kicked-off in Berlin with Dr. Carl Diem, followed shortly in America with Dr. Coleman R. Griffith.

Motivational psychology can be fascinating and I've been involved with a couple of organisations that use/used it and reaped some startling results.

Bostock for 250k would be a good signing, at that price I can see there being a lot of interest in him though, he's bee doing very well in belgium it seems and I don't think the footballing standard there is to far behind the championship.

p.s. but hey if you lot just want to keep dickin about and talking crap about chaddy, nixon, ect.. dont let me stop you by mentioning an actual transfer rumour.

Never seen Bostock play.

Ever. Am I alone in this?

I might be wrong but I'm sure he's played at Ewood for someone against us recently, hull in 2013? I'll look

Edit.

Can't see he has anywhere played against us.

Never seen Bostock play.

im pretty sure that there will be a lot of decent players in the world that you've never seen play, im just going of his recent stats and profile in his wikipedia page-24 year old 6ft2 creative goalscoring centre midfielder, made his palace debut at 15, signed for spurs not long after, probably got a bit too big for his boots(as is the case with so many players that get too much hype to soon) spent a few years being loaned out to various championship clubs and fc toronto, then left spurrs at the end of his contract to join antwerp where jimmy haslebank took him under his wing and seemed to get him back on track, moved to OH Leuven in belgiums 2nd division, won that leagues player of the year whilst also winning promotion to the top league, made dozens of assists and scored plenty of goals in the past two years, definitely would be worth a punt at 250k, bur personally i think his club may want more(depending on how longs left on his contract) and as i said id be surprised if other clubs weren't also chasing him.

im pretty sure that there will be a lot of decent players in the world that you've never seen play, im just going of his recent stats and profile in his wikipedia page-24 year old 6ft2 creative goalscoring centre midfielder, made his palace debut at 15, signed for spurs not long after, probably got a bit to big for his boots(as id the case with so many players that get to much hype to soon) spent a few years being loaned out to various championship clubs, then left spurrs at the end of his contract to join antwerp where jimmy haslebank took him under his wing and seemed to get him back on track, moved to OH Leuven in belgiums 2nd division, won that leagues player of the year whilst also winning promotion to the top league, made dozens of assists and scored plenty of goals in the past two years, definitely would be worth a punt at 250k, bur personally i think his club may want more(depending on how longs left on his contract) and as i said id be surprised if other clubs where also chasing him.

Heavily linked with QPR. I'm sure he'd favour that move with JFH and being a London boy than coming to Blackburn and playing for Coyle.

Got to agree Chaddy we have a poster here Called Al so why would you refer to someone else none of us know in person as Al it just serves to cause confusion and has clearly rubbed some folk the wrong way

Including Al!

Motivational psychology can be fascinating and I've been involved with a couple of organisations that use/used it and reaped some startling results.

Bookies?

Update on the transfer situation :

http://m.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14537718._We_want_to_be_competitive____new_Blackburn_Rovers_boss_Owen_Coyle_sets_his_targets/

Imo it reads as though we'll be selling anyone if the right offer comes in but will not have any funds for transfers

Not to worry as Owen is talking play offs and entertaining football. 🙃

he only refers to having enough for wages so that's more freebies and loans coming in then. No wonder Lambert walked. If they stopped annoying the paying customer to the point where they just walk away there would be a little more cash around. Not significant compared to debt but perhaps just a bit to actually pay a small fee for a halfway decent championship player

Any clues to what the hell happened from Lambert being appointed in November, obviously with promises of funds (even if it was only the future Rhodes money), to us arranging a fee for Tony Watt in January, to nothing at all by April?

Never seen Bostock play.

Burnley supporting friend worked at Palace when him and Moses were coming through, he said was out of this world. Made the cardinal sin of going to Spurs (family got a nice shiney new house) and never got game time. Should have stayed at Palace and got 150 games under his belt.

Archived