BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Season Transfers

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he'd be exactly the type of player to fit his style of play, but then I only ever saw his Burnley team and whenever we played against Bolton. According to Wigan fans it was all hoofball.

I could be wrong of course I have limited experience of his MO.

Our first priority this summer should be a goalkeeper------a really big one.

I think striker should be priority since we have 0, one positive of OCs interview is he said the same. Do you not think raya/Steele is enough for that area? Think we have other youth ones too.

I think striker should be priority since we have 0, one positive of OCs interview is he said the same. Do you not think raya/Steele is enough for that area? Think we have other youth ones too.

I was in jest. It was a wry comment about our great new manager's ability to set up a defence.

But since you mention it, neither Raya or Steele has ever given me much confidence.

And I have a feeling that anyone who plays between the posts next season for us is going to be very busy.

While we are on it, since I have never contributed anything of value in 6 years, according to you, and everything I post is a personal attack on someone, how come you find yourself arguing with me on a football matter?

If it is in jest, isn't it ironic that you'd use that? I make an effort to discuss something and it's just another joke on a thread. I'm not going to stoop to finding some of the more stupid things you've said to me, I'll simply avoid posting in your direction in future!

Be interesting to see if we get Danny Graham on board now we've appointed a new manager.

I'd imagine his wage demands are way beyond our means, so probably more chance of getting Brown back, or Varney.

Be interesting to see if we get Danny Graham on board now we've appointed a new manager.

I'd imagine his wage demands are way beyond our means, so probably more chance of getting Brown back, or Varney.

Not even in jest Gav. Not even in jest.

Archived