BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Venkies/raos Are Skint, Pink Lint No Rupees

yoda

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wee Coylee paving the way to a couple of players sales and helping to boost the Venky's back pocket and the agent's of course

Come on yoda, turn on text on BBC for player gossip and transfers in PL. I'm sure there are far bigger pickings than Duffy and Marshall for any corrupt agents.

That ship's sailed pal.

The ground, Brockhall and all our playing staff combined are not worth one 'Jose kickaball' these days sadly.

Come on yoda, turn on text on BBC for player gossip and transfers in PL. I'm sure there are far bigger pickings than Duffy and Marshall for any corrupt agents.

That ship's sailed pal.

The ground, Brockhall and all our playing staff combined are not worth one 'Jose kickaball' these days sadly.

Still a few shillings in the back sack for Voldermort etc.

Any ways it's time to post anything that discredits the Venky's and Voldermort.

They have killed the Rovers

Still a few shillings in the back sack for Voldermort etc.

Any ways it's time to post anything that discredits the Venky's and Voldermort.

They have killed the Rovers

I agree but why has not one person who has left Rovers come out and said anything derogatory?

Have they all been paid off in perpetuity for their silence?

I agree but why has not one person who has left Rovers come out and said anything derogatory?

Have they all been paid off in perpetuity for their silence?

Looks like it,

Just had a customer who went to the game today, been supporting the Rovers for over 50 years home and away, he thinks we are looking at the quickest relegation from the second division in it's history if we don't bin Coyle NOW

Venkys don't care less about relegation as it will just be another step in downsizing the club and reducing the losses. They clearly do not intend to put one penny more in than is necessary to continue trading. It may well be that all the funds they have advanced to the club are borrowings secured on assets in India and they are running Rovers on a zombie basis to avoid having the security taken. I suspect their "business empire" is a pyramid of debt.

Looks like it,

Just had a customer who went to the game today, been supporting the Rovers for over 50 years home and away, he thinks we are looking at the quickest relegation from the second division in it's history if we don't bin Coyle NOW

It matters not. The conundrum is that we need a manager who can stand up to the Raos and make them see sense, but even if we found one the owners would not appoint him. Should have been Warnock and was meant to be.

But one intervention later and it's Coyle!

It matters not. The conundrum is that we need a manager who can stand up to the Raos and make them see sense, but even if we found one the owners would not appoint him. Should have been Warnock and was meant to be.

But one intervention later and it's Coyle!

I agree 47er but sadly there is a long list of employees who have questioned the owners and they've all been potted.

What's best for Blackburn Rovers ain't on the owners agenda apparently

Venkys don't care less about relegation as it will just be another step in downsizing the club and reducing the losses. They clearly do not intend to put one penny more in than is necessary to continue trading. It may well be that all the funds they have advanced to the club are borrowings secured on assets in India and they are running Rovers on a zombie basis to avoid having the security taken. I suspect their "business empire" is a pyramid of debt.

BINGO !

If a manager was previously appointed with a relegation clause in his contract, that benefited him, then it can happen again. We were 5/1 to be relegated before a ball was kicked, so a return of 500% on your money in 9 months is better than any bank I am aware of. Even Wonga don't charge that as debit Interest.

Archived