BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Venkies/raos Are Skint, Pink Lint No Rupees

yoda

Don't talk yourself down, that was some post you wrote

Cheers. I just feel we need a figurehead for this kind of stuff to get behind and rally people a bit. An ex player would be great if any of hem have the minerals to do it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have we forgotten who sold the club to Venkys? They are as just as silent as Venkys.

They have long gone, the cretins hav'nt

Just a thought:

What if FKW and Mike Cheston jack? What then?

Would there not be corporate governance issues if they did, could the league step in ?

Would there not be corporate governance issues if they did, could the league step in ?

If they left, then we cant continue, because we have no senior figures in charge. A business wont be allowed to operate in that manner, so hmm, maybe we should hope everybody bails

Dunno yoda but I suspect so bacause there'd be no bugger else left. Perhaps Burnley Bob would then have to crawl out of his shell?!

Where's a Chinese consortium when you need one

I was saying years ago we should be promoting our selves in China.

Dunno yoda but I suspect so bacause there'd be no bugger else left. Perhaps Burnley Bob would then have to crawl out of his shell?!

Would that be an improvement !

A Dingle with the keys

Just wonder if we are being ran self sufficiently handicapped in order to starve of the threat of an administration whereby these shysters would lose ownership of the club and someone self appointed (trevor brich hopefully) comes in and clears the mess but unearthing all sorts of dodgy goings on? Isn't the SBOI loans against Venkys personally anyways?

The panic to get out the FFP embargo, is that not linked to the football league taking the books of the club if in the position for an extended period of time ala Bolton?

This is my theory on recent events and it would certainly appear to "stack" up.

Why can't we, the Rovers supporters, take over Ewood Park and Brockhall? Just like squatters do with property that is not being utilised properly.

Venkys/Raos are bad owners allowing the club and facilities to become obsolescent. We demand squatters' rights.

Why can't we, the Rovers supporters, take over Ewood Park and Brockhall? Just like squatters do with property that is not being utilised properly.

Venkys/Raos are bad owners allowing the club and facilities to become obsolescent. We demand squatters' rights.

I like that

It must obvious to the whole world now that the chicken slayers have not got the spondulix to run the Rovers.

West Brom have just been bought, they are no bigger club than the Rovers when in the same league and they do not have the heritage of the Rovers.

Crowd sizes are largely unimportant now with the TV money in the PL.

If they had the dosh then getting back to the PL is the only way.

Where is the Hanley dosh and how much was it ?

In the words of the awesome Claude Littner,

Hey Balaji and co,

You're not a big fish, you're-you're............not even a fish

and to top it off you're not even a brand.

It's common knowledge that you cretins have minions reading the MB, well I hope one of them has the bottle to let you know what is being posted.

I also hope the rest of the MB members take the opportunity of this thread to call you out for what you are and post every bit of derogatory/embarrasing information about you and your associates.

Come on MB members lets have a team effort and give these cretins the same respect they have shown our famous football club and turn this thread into the mother of all threads.

Like it Yoda. Just a thought that occurred to me.... So far everything has been against Venkys as a collective. If we start attaching names and images of the family members as part of our campaign I don't think they would like that and it would be hard for them to hide from. And we know they are supposedly private people.

Can you imagine Twitter trending with messages and picture of big Barry and Mrs Bint saying " get out of our club you are a disgrace to India"?? If that went big in India and was sustained in their media etc I reckon it would hurt them an awful lot more than simply "Venkys out"

Like it Yoda. Just a thought that occurred to me.... So far everything has been against Venkys as a collective. If we start attaching names and images of the family members as part of our campaign I don't think they would like that and it would be hard for them to hide from. And we know they are supposedly private people.

Can you imagine Twitter trending with messages and picture of big Barry and Mrs Bint saying " get out of our club you are a disgrace to India"?? If that went big in India and was sustained in their media etc I reckon it would hurt them an awful lot more than simply "Venkys out"

Good stuff, the Rovers fans are as inventive as anyone else when motivated,

Bloody Roa's,

Fur coat no knickers as we say in Lancashire

Bloody Roa's,

Bloody Roa's,

Who was that who had Twitter trending recently for us ? It was all over this M B - we need that person back at work pronto!!! Please!

Who was that who had Twitter trending recently for us ? It was all over this M B - we need that person back at work pronto!!! Please!

Protest banners at Wigan with pictures of Barry and Mrs witch would cause more mayhem than just Venkys out

Protest banners at Wigan with pictures of Barry and Mrs witch would cause more mayhem than just Venkys out

Was it not Kamy/Northern Rover ?

Just wonder if we are being ran self sufficiently handicapped in order to starve of the threat of an administration whereby these shysters would lose ownership of the club and someone self appointed (trevor brich hopefully) comes in and clears the mess but unearthing all sorts of dodgy goings on? Isn't the SBOI loans against Venkys personally anyways?

The panic to get out the FFP embargo, is that not linked to the football league taking the books of the club if in the position for an extended period of time ala Bolton?

This is my theory on recent events and it would certainly appear to "stack" up.

Been saying that for a while pal and some better qualified than me have said similar to your theory following appointing the accountant to oversee things. Something clearly happened last summer when he was summoned to Pune to presumably meet their finance men whilst GB was in the dark.

As someone pointed out on here it's probably cheaper letting the accountant do it than bringing in someone like Birch and that's typical Venkys and somewhere down the line they all make a balls of it. Also a poster on here said they'd heard from some at PNE who knew shelf that we were going to the wall and set to be the next Bolton.

To the naked eye everything points to that and something is being covered up yet again for sure. If they were just clearing the overdraft and reeling in costs in order to put the club on a solid footing for the next few years then surely Cheston would say so and ask fans to stand by it and be patient and promise a rebuild when it's all sorted but no just more flannel and skirting around the real issues.

Pity they didn't still bank with Barclays as I'm sure they'd have snatched control of the club from them in a Liverpool style scenario a good while back as debts continued to mount. I'm told we've sailed very close to the wind many times in terms of nearly going under with this lot but always get an 11th hour reprive.

If there is one thing I think we can all agree on without calling it conspiracy then it's that they are nailed on guilty of wilful neglect.

Archived