SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Q & A With Glen 9.30Pm

ABBEY

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ask abbs ...anytime,,,do you not remember ask unle abs

Just got in from work Abbey, but more than happy as always to answer questions open and honestly, let me grab a bite to eat

hope you dont mind me starting this

As much as I've spoken up about Glen not being included so far, surely this will just fan the flames and create more of a us and them situation?

why ..surely its a balance forum?

As much as I've spoken up about Glen not being included so far, surely this will just fan the flames and create more of an us and them situation? It's not going to help heal hurt pride if Glen has to do his version after every communication with someone from W.A.R.

I dont mind answering questions, Weare rovers are doing their thing and good luck to them.

I will continue with the fight also and will gladly discuss whats in the pipeline. As im a member of no group, its unrelated to the new entity

ask abbs ...anytime,,,do you not remember ask unle abs

hope you dont mind me starting this

why ..surely its a balance forum?

Sorry, you were quicker replying than my edit.

It's only my opinion, but Glen is usually forthcoming with answers any time. It just seems like 2 fingers up to Blackburn Ender cause he, probably wisely, chose not to answer any questions about Glen not being asked to help, so the Q&A didn't just turn into Glen vs W.A.R.

As it happens, I personally, didn't think it produced much that we didn't know already and you can definitely tell the fella is in PR, but fair play to him for doing it. Hopefully once things move on a bit and more info is needed, he will come back on and do another?

Sorry, you were quicker replying than my edit.

It's only my opinion, but Glen is usually forthcoming with answers any time. It just seems like 2 fingers up to Blackburn Ender cause he, probably wisely, chose not to answer any questions about Glen not being asked to help, so the Q&A didn't just turn into Glen vs W.A.R.

As it happens, I personally, didn't think it produced much that we didn't know already and you can definitely tell the fella is in PR, but fair play to him for doing it. Hopefully once things move on a bit and more info is needed, he will come back on and do another?

Well if you are going to use a moniker like WAR, you need soldiers

I dont mind answering questions, Weare rovers are doing their thing and good luck to them.

I will continue with the fight also and will gladly discuss whats in the pipeline. As im a member of no group, its unrelated to the new entity

With you all the way 100% Can't identify myself with the "Groups"

For the first time in 5 years Iim actually speechless.

The one man who has put his neck on the line, time and time again has been blackballed and put on the naughty step.

In the trade it's called cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Anyway, good luck to all concerned. Let's hope the goal of #VenkysOut is achieved and we can all exit this continuing nightmare.

Totally agree and Glen is one of, if not the, major weapons in the fan's arsenal and should be right at the front of the assault. I just think it would be poor form to do a "let's see what Glen has to say about it" thing after every communication from W.A.R.

It's only my opinion and of course a Glen Q&A may prove useful, it just seems like a tit for tat point scoring exercise to me.

• Backroom

Glen, a few questions if you don't mind answering:

You were obviously heavily involved in the original protests. It seems we're retreading a lot of old ground in regards to protests and getting publicity in India. What do you think has changed that will make these strategies more effective than they were in the past?

In retrospect, do you think it was a mistake to ease off Venky's during Gary Bowyer's tenure as manager?

You've mentioned having contact with Balaji Rao - can you disclose the context and content of those conversations at all? Did you gain anything from them?

In regards to the leaked documents - Shebby Singh was clear in his hatred for Agnew and Shaw, and was evidently petitioning for them to be removed. Do you know why Venky's refused to listen to the advisor they were paying £400k a year to employ?

Was a reason ever given as to why FA "investigations" into Rovers back in 2012/2013 hit a brick wall?

Do you feel the tentative connection between the FA and Kentaro is relevant to their failure to act in regards to Rovers?

Do you know why so many former players refuse to aid the club and fans in this fight? Is it to do with the links to SEM/Kentaro/Anderson that many of them have?

Do you believe Venky's are in full control of Rovers at this point in time? If so, what is your personal opinion on Venky's motivations? Pride? Spite? Ignorance? Naivity?

Sorry for asking so much, but I'm feeling curious tonight...

Glen, a few questions if you don't mind answering:

You were obviously heavily involved in the original protests. It seems we're retreading a lot of old ground in regards to protests and getting publicity in India. What do you think has changed that will make these strategies more effective than they were in the past?

In retrospect, do you think it was a mistake to ease off Venky's during Gary Bowyer's tenure as manager?

You've mentioned having contact with Balaji Rao - can you disclose the context and content of those conversations at all? Did you gain anything from them?

In regards to the leaked documents - Shebby Singh was clear in his hatred for Agnew and Shaw, and was evidently petitioning for them to be removed. Do you know why Venky's refused to listen to the advisor they were paying £400k a year to employ?

Was a reason ever given as to why FA "investigations" into Rovers back in 2012/2013 hit a brick wall?

Do you feel the tentative connection between the FA and Kentaro is relevant to their failure to act in regards to Rovers?

Do you know why so many former players refuse to aid the club and fans in this fight? Is it to do with the links to SEM/Kentaro/Anderson that many of them have?

Do you believe Venky's are in full control of Rovers at this point in time? If so, what is your personal opinion on Venky's motivations? Pride? Spite? Ignorance? Naivity?

Sorry for asking so much, but I'm feeling curious tonight...

The protest movement has been tried for years on an organised front. In the Kean years when the crowds were much greater this had media world wide cover these including india and BBC World 24 which beams to more countries than any other channel. However these had no affect on the the Rao family as football is not the first sport in India, whilst Venkys are not as well known as they potray. All we see at Rovers on match days now is empty seats, this is the biggest single protest to date, because its tangible and visable. Spobtsneous reactions on the ground now have been seen all season. The world knows the supporters want Venkys out, so any protest now symbolises this but has no impact imo bar the empty seats which show a commercial impact.

Regarding Bowyer, I stood down from groups during his tenure as a lot of the things I set out to do had been achieved, hindsight is a wonderful thing, as this gave them breathing space as I do cause them issues with my direct approach

I have spoken with Balaji since I left the Action Group after Ian Battersby gave me hus number. At first my calls and text where ignored, however that changed dramtically when Derek Shaw was actively seeking to sell players behind the owners back

One interception was the Rhodes sale that never happened despite the whole world including the telegraph that it was a done deal. Balaji stopped the deal flat.

Shebby had become a loose cannon, whilst the supporter back lash against him did not give him much chance. He actually walked away as he refused to work with those within ewood Alas Shaw.

In 2012-2013 investigation which is still continuing i may add, tge stance was , we never had enough, whilst documented evidence is so difficult to come by.

I can tell you some of the documents released in last couple of weeks cost a 5 figure some to be obtained by the person who obtained them. Witnesses will only speak on record of the FA call for a full investigation. Im still working on this and will be putting out more and more in the coming weeks as I hit them with that many lefts , they are going to be begging for a right. Also my blog is covering the real truth, warts n all.

SEM, Kentaro dont only have links with blackburn rovers, the FA and the Premier League, but other entitites too. There is a blanket gagging order on the uk press which includes gagging from the FA, its

not only Kentaro issuing legal letters.

Players who speak out against the system , get exvluded from the system, its only recently Mike Newell has found a route back in.

Venkys are being advised by Pascha, Pascha was part of the crescendo advisory board that brought Venkys in , which is made up of huber, indoo sella. The question is why they still here advising? Im working on the answer.

A credible foreign owner is one possible exit route, i can tell you hand on heart I and a few others have been actively looking for buyers and have had some connections which could flower but it needs more work

Glen Can I asked a few questions I would very grateful if you can? Thanks in advance

1. Who currently at Rovers is part of certain agency? Can you named them or even hint who?

2. Do you still have contact with the owners or Shebby Singh?

3. Is the more documents to come out that you have Glen but not yet release?

4. Do you know of any people/group interest in buying Rovers apart from Seneca? Have you spoke to these people?

I will say again thanks in advance for answering them

Glen Can I asked a few questions I would very grateful if you can? Thanks in advance

1. Who currently at Rovers is part of certain agency? Can you named them or even hint who?

2. Do you still have contact with the owners or Shebby Singh?

3. Is the more documents to come out that you have Glen but not yet release?

4. Do you know of any people/group interest in buying Rovers apart from Seneca? Have you spoke to these people?

I will say again thanks in advance for answering them

Chaddy as everyone knows SEM kentaro went bust, however its like any conpany, you go bust, you get a new job.

Rovers is no different. Dave Sheron former SEM is advising on players and is also currently engaged on bringing youth players in. I had a chat last week with someone who was due to meet with Sheron regarding some of his talent for the next intake.

2. Yes on both counts

3.more information will no doubt be released, as its about waves, followed by knock out. Im talking to other supporters who are helping a lot and advising when and how.

4. Previously answred

Chaddy as everyone knows SEM kentaro went bust, however its like any conpany, you go bust, you get a new job.

Rovers is no different. Dave Sheron former SEM is advising on players and is also currently engaged on bringing youth players in. I had a chat last week with someone who was due to meet with Sheron regarding some of his talent for the next intake.

2. Yes on both counts

3.more information will no doubt be released, as its about waves, followed by knock out. Im talking to other supporters who are helping a lot and advising when and how.

4. Previously answred

I think NYC Rovers are feeling a bit @#/? at the moment at being knocked back, only 5000 followers though

• Backroom

The protest movement has been tried for years on an organised front. In the Kean years when the crowds were much greater this had media world wide cover these including india and BBC World 24 which beams to more countries than any other channel. However these had no affect on the the Rao family as football is not the first sport in India, whilst Venkys are not as well known as they potray. All we see at Rovers on match days now is empty seats, this is the biggest single protest to date, because its tangible and visable. Spobtsneous reactions on the ground now have been seen all season. The world knows the supporters want Venkys out, so any protest now symbolises this but has no impact imo bar the empty seats which show a commercial impact.

Regarding Bowyer, I stood down from groups during his tenure as a lot of the things I set out to do had been achieved, hindsight is a wonderful thing, as this gave them breathing space as I do cause them issues with my direct approach

I have spoken with Balaji since I left the Action Group after Ian Battersby gave me hus number. At first my calls and text where ignored, however that changed dramtically when Derek Shaw was actively seeking to sell players behind the owners back

One interception was the Rhodes sale that never happened despite the whole world including the telegraph that it was a done deal. Balaji stopped the deal flat.

Shebby had become a loose cannon, whilst the supporter back lash against him did not give him much chance. He actually walked away as he refused to work with those within ewood Alas Shaw.

In 2012-2013 investigation which is still continuing i may add, tge stance was , we never had enough, whilst documented evidence is so difficult to come by.

I can tell you some of the documents released in last couple of weeks cost a 5 figure some to be obtained by the person who obtained them. Witnesses will only speak on record of the FA call for a full investigation. Im still working on this and will be putting out more and more in the coming weeks as I hit them with that many lefts , they are going to be begging for a right. Also my blog is covering the real truth, warts n all.

SEM, Kentaro dont only have links with blackburn rovers, the FA and the Premier League, but other entitites too. There is a blanket gagging order on the uk press which includes gagging from the FA, its

Players who speak out against the system , get exvluded from the system, its only recently Mike Newell has found a route back in.

Venkys are being advised by Pascha, Pascha was part of the crescendo advisory board that brought Venkys in , which is made up of huber, indoo sella. The question is why they still here advising? Im working on the answer.

A credible foreign owner is one possible exit route, i can tell you hand on heart I and a few others have been actively looking for buyers and have had some connections which could flower but it needs more work

Thanks very much for this detailed response. Just a couple of follow up questions if you don't mind me asking...

Why was Derek Shaw able to act in the way he did, seemingly without punishment? Considering the Henning Berg situation, and attempted sale of JR, it seems he gave them multiple reasons to get rid - so why did he have such impunity?

And just to confirm, do you believe it's a possibility that Venky's are only part-owners of the club, or do you think they fully own the club and have the power to sell it if they so desire?

Holy @#/? balls, and I thought I knew most of it! Lying, corrupt scumbags!!

Archived